Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

1st Day Nerves

Well,

Here I am on day 1 of blogging, now what?

Had quite a fruitful day really. Chatted to Adam on Pal, and posted on The Coast.com. Looks like Pete and Chelle will be back online Yay!!!

Managed to work up the courage to do a search for Hidradenitis, (not hrdreadalitis as i first thought).

It wasn't too scary, although some of the pictures I have found are a bit "raw". I signed up for the MSN group and let them know about Pal. They are looking for a chatroom, so maybe I can get to meet some more people and swap tales of pain.......

I mooched on Peag's site as well, found Sugs's diary and that's how I ended up here. I'll have to remember to post the link on as many things as I can to get some readers lol

I really need to get my positive head on! Feel crappy, tired, moody almost as if I've got permanent PMT!! HELP!!!!

Managed to get up to 28 pages on my book...woooohoooo!! I'll get a best seller yet.

I think that's enough for a 1st blog don't you?

Oh one more thing......knitting needles and wool on the way from my ma! Square blanket here I come...if I can remember how to cast off.PMSL

Oh well....hope I haven't bored you too much (if anyone ever reads it)

Love n hugs

Whisky
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home