Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, August 01, 2005

3rd Blog (Involves men in uniform)

Well......what an eventful weekend!

Had a good chat with Ads on Friday, and he has even started his own blog too!!

Got in touch with Shaz from the HS site, and opened a room. Unfortunately I had to cut it short as Andy came home from work. We had our 5p (yes 5p) Tesco finest Thai curry for 2 and it was yummy.....a bit spicy but nice for 5p.

Ads got his wish on BB when Kamal got the boot. Booohooooo :((

Saturday morning when I walked downstairs, what greeted me? A bloomin bike that's what. Andy has decided to go on a keep fit session and spent most of the day getting a sore backside from his saddle. LOL

Sunday was pretty laid back. Had a lovely roast dinner and had a kip, managed to get loads of knitted squares done.

Well......here's where it get's exciting.

2.30am after watching live streaming off BB and knitting until my eyes had gone squiffy I went upstairs to bed. Did the usual and opened the bedroom curtains to look out for the fox while I drank my tot of whisky........and 2 lads wandered down the road.

Nothing unusual in that.....but when they moped up to a neighbours car about 5 doors down and shone a blue light in the back, then in the front I panicked. Picked up the phone on my way downstairs dialling 999 and decided not to go outside cos I hadn't got my jim jam bottoms on. (Didnt want to frighten them off at the site of me bottomless...literally).

I got throught to the police and reported 2 lads trying to break into a neghbours car, while hiding behind the dining room curtain and watching them.....the very nice police lady asked me what they were wearing, and I told her......then they moved away from the neighbours car.....I thought they were going to carry on down the road away from me......nah! they walked towards me. At this point I moved away from the window and tried to hied behind the small 2 seater sofa.....blubbing away to the woman on the other end of the phone. They then walked onto the drive and started shining the light into the back of my car! They were literally 4 feet away from me FFS!. There I am telling this woman that they are on my drive looking at my husbands car, when it's not it's mine and saying what do I do if they see me? She said don't worry you're inside and they're outside. I'm like but what if they nick my hubby's car!!

I crouch lower, peepinf over the arm of the sofa phone in hand as they move to the front of my car.....now about 2 feet away from me. The blue light thingy looked like a mobile phone but I'm not sure. I'm shaking crying and well......good job I can't shit myself really.

After what felt like an eternity they move away and walk down the road. The woman said there were police car's in the area and that they had a good description and would probably get them.

I hung up and just stood in the hallway blubbing. Then when the phone rang. It was the local police station thanking me for letting them know....they hadn't caught them yet but were checking I was ok.

Andy must have heard the phone ring, then heard me blubbing and talking to someone and came downstairs. SLeep through an earthquake that man!

So after another shot of whisky and lying in bed with the curtains open and looking every few minutes I managed to get a couple of hours sleep.

Car's still there today so that's good :)

Anyway enuff rambling....I'm off to knit and surf some more.

Take care

love n hugss
Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home