Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Blog 4 Some people are so strange!


Don't you agree? You meet someone, and they try and compete with you....and all over an illness! Room's opening here there and every where without a thought for the people trying to find them and have a genuine chat ffs! There's no need for it. Then the creating a new nickname thing, as if I'm that silly.

Oh well enuff of my moaning.

Had a cool day yesterday...chatted with the bride to be and caught up on everything, was so good to see her online at last....I did hang around after dinner but I think maybe they had been thrown off again :(

Chatted to Ads as well, although he seemed a little distracted.....I hope he's ok. Ads if u read this big hugs from me hunny!!

Briefly went into rocket's room, then rache's room and caught up with Jo. Waited patiently for a party to happen, but decided to copy a load of hubby's cd's onto the pc instead LOL.

I'm just gonna look see if i have a picture that sums up yesterday's mood....brb

Well it's up there.....didn't want to dampen the mood so I went for confetti instead!

Share the love people......cos I luvs ya loads

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home