Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Blog Five....Sunny day


Hmmmm!

What a strange one yesterday was. Had a good chat with the HS people. So far there appears to be about 5 of us. Just logged on to Pal now but the room isnt open :(

Had a chat with Ads and he seems happier...yayyyy!

Missed BBLB though, muppet.

Still no sign of the bride and groom to be...I hope they manage to get on for the quiz. Had a nose for some piccies for on here as well, and as you can see I am sticking to the pink and purple's. Nice and cheery.

Came offline to watch BB last night and ended up doing some typing for hubby at 11.30pm. It would have taken him a while so I volunteered as I'm super speedy. hehehehehehe.

He told me as well he has 2 nights away in the next fortnight :( Next Thursday and the Wednesday after as well. I hardly see him, and when I do he's on his pc. I told him yesterday that he had worked 16 hours altogether. He wasn't amused!

Oh well....let's see how the rest of today goes.

If ya read this...love ya loads and miss ya!!

Love n hugs

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home