Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Save Me From You Tube!

Please can someone save me! In a little over a month I have made 23 videos! I'm hooked, totally and utterly hooked. Editing, adding sound tracks, mixing and matching clips I simply adore it.

More sad news this week, the gentleman killed in Warrington by the teenage thugs whilst protecting his car. He worked for my company. I knew him, had sat next to him at work functions, had chatted to him both in the office and over the phone, and he was the sweetest man ever.

My thoughts are with his family, he will be sadly missed, but remembered as the happy man he was.

So.....no more you tube until Saturday as tomorrow I am visitin Sis In Law. (Makes mental note to call her tonight at about 9pmish).

See you soon.

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxx

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Aug 18, 2007, 2:47:00 AM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

Good grief - you be careful and I'm serious!! That is just so sad.. and scary!!! But really just very, very sad. :(

I'm sorry.

I never should have shown Faith youtube. I will only let her click on the videos I click on (after we search for "Disney Princesses" or somesuch) and then I end up jumping up and down.. up and down - over and over and over.. I hate doing that!! GAH!

 
At Aug 31, 2007, 5:15:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

come back to blog-land, whisky... not gonna loose you to u-tube!

p/s. really shocked and sorry to hear about your collegue, whisky.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home