Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Happy Birthday My Sunray Child

My special friend, on this day I wish you the best birthday ever.

Hopefully your daughter gave you the present inspired by me...it's amazing what you can do with a little love and a carrier bag.

Remember, everything happens for a reason....and us meeting by chance in an internet chat room happened for a reason. For me to be there for you and you to be there for me.

Huge hugs and love on your birthday.

Your dear friend

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Jul 23, 2007, 7:31:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Hey Whisky!!! Miss ya much!! I hope all is well with you!!

Sending HUGS and LUV from Texas!!

XXXXXXXXXXX

Countrygirl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home