Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Proof of Tanning!

Hubby and I

This is on the last day of our holiday, which just happened to be hubby's birthday!!

The restaurant we go to most nights look after us sooooo well. Lianne the host is like a 2nd Mum to me :) She takes pictures of all of her visitors and posts them on the grillworld website every evening. If you want to see any more pics of us visit Grillworld click on photo's and check dates in between the 19th May and the 28th to see how our tans were progressing day to day.

Holli asked for proof of tanning, Moggie asked ages ago to see me in my glasses, but no one asked to see hubby in a birthday cake hat!!

15 weeks and 2 days and we will be back in Cala D'or. Eating at Grillworld, and you can check the link daily to see how often we eat there, and if our tans are better over 17 days than 11 ;)

Oh....Holli, I've ordered three pairs of the socks!!! I got some adorable pink crocks on holiday, and decided the socks would work really well with them.....now to get some Jibbetz, the things you pop in the holes.

Anyway, I'd better go catch up on blogs before I start work.....yes I am in 3/4 of an hour early, I always am :)

Love and hugs

Sis In Law, see you later for babysitting duties!!

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home