Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ola!

Yes, we are back from our lovely holiday in Mallorca.

I have photographs, and a video to upload of me being taken on stage by one of the members of a Take That Tribute band. The first week I just wanted to sit on the stage, the second week the guy dragged me up again as he knew I would go and that would encourage others to come up as well. It was fun and they were brilliant.

Our accomodation was cr**, but we made a brilliant holiday out of it. We've also book in a different aparthotel for September........16 weeks and 1 day to go!!!

Hubby's birthday went really well, he was presented with a birthday cake hat by the four waitresses at the restaurant, it was sent over by Mum and Dad, hidden in my suitcase, and he loved it and wore it all night. I also have photo and video evidence of this, as the Take That lad's took him on stage to sing happy birthday to him :)

So....we are both well tanned, and reasonable relaxed, but...both back at work :(

It was good to get home, to see Sis In Law, Mum and Dad and of course Snoopy bird.

I'll blog more next week, hopefully with the pictures and maybe even a you tube video or two!!

For now,

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 31, 2007, 7:50:00 AM , Blogger emilayusof said...

Hello Whisky! Thank you for dropping by my site. It's great to hear you enjoyed your holiday in Mallorca. I've never been anywhere outside Malaysia. Will come back here to check out your trip photos!

best regards,
emila yusof
http://www.emilayusof.com/

 
At Jun 5, 2007, 3:16:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

whisky, you're back! missed ya.

glad to hear you had a wonderful hols. will be waiting for your pics and vids!

happy world environment day!

hugs, hugs and more hugs!

moggie

 
At Jun 6, 2007, 2:23:00 AM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

Yay for relaxing vacations!! I'm so glad you had a good time!

I want to see pics of tanned Whisky!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home