Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Update

Yes I'm still here! Just working hard at work with not much time to play........well not too much anyway.

I have discovered that I can do a good impression of Dancing On Ice using my office chair....I just need to remember to check no one is in my way in case I poke their eye out on the triple axle :)

Sorry Sis In Law.....I'd already crashed when you rang, then woke up, then couldn't get back to sleep again. All is well.

Off to France tomorrow for some more essential supplies. Crisps, ravioli, energy drinks and rhubarb jam :)

Posting from work before I start, so I really can't type too much just in case :)

One worn out hardworking girl clocking in.

Hugs and Love

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Apr 1, 2007, 5:26:00 AM , Blogger moggie said...

ello, whisky! would love to see a clip of your Dancing On Ice impression some time. heehee..

lots and lots of hugs!

moggie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home