Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Specs Appeal!

Yayyyyy! I got my new specs. Two lovely pairs of pink and purple glasses. One with circles on the arms, and one with diamante's! Everyone, so far, has agreed they suit me :) And, I can see better, which I guess is the whole point.....d'ohhh.

Friday's visit to Clever Crafting Friend was wonderful. I finally gave her her belated birthday presents, and she loved them. I'm glad I took the time to find the little present that was in the card :)

Hubby home, chinese for dinner, snuggle and bed. Then Saturday, collect glasses yessssss! Then collect Whisky's new car!!! Yessssss! I drove it from the garage to Sis In Law's. Noticing on the way out that someone was already looking at my ickle purple car! Panniccc!

Little Miss Pink and Little Miss Purple had their snuggles, and we played just for a few minutes. Dangly earrings prove that someone is growing up fast. I just feel honoured to be able to share a little part in their growing older :)

Over to Mum and Dad's to show them my new bright red shiny car. Back home, and exhausted. I had a lie down, back down in time for Dancing On Ice, which I didn't even watch. Dinner, more snuggles, and a late night for me.

A sound woke me up at 4am. To me it sounded exactly like the lock being put down on the front door. I came downstairs as bold as brass in only my underwear to check for burglars. Nothing. Wide awake I had a cold drink and a cigarette, then back up to bed, wondering exactly what I would have done if there was a burglar. Hubby would of course have slept through it. Would I have hit the panic alarm by the front door? Would I have picked up the nearest heavy object as a weapon, or would I have run upstairs howling like a banshee!

No doubt, on seeing me, the burglar would have been the one howling like a banshee as he was running down the street! After all, I do tend to look a little like medusa when I first wake up.

Awake, breakfast, and hubby is on the phone to Mr Bleach trying to sort out our joint holiday. We will do it! I am determined to be lying on a beach with Sis In Law, cocktail in hand, as the "boys" entertain the girls by building intricate sandcastles. I have visions of hubby doing the simplest blob of sand and saying it is a work of art, while his brother is desperately trying to get the sand out of the sandcastles doorway, as it looks like dust! Oh joy. We are going to have a blast.

One rule while we are away! No hand held vacuum cleaners allowed!!!!

Here's to the beginning of another week. One where we don't know what it will bring. Hopefully happiness and smiles :)

Love to all.

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Mar 11, 2007, 7:46:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we will rather be watching "who will be drowning first", I can just see somebody being jumped on in the water... and it won't be us as we will be holding the drinks!

 
At Mar 12, 2007, 2:22:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

whisky, you gotta post pics of your new specs and wheels! : )

 
At Mar 14, 2007, 5:46:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

I agree with Moggie!! Hiya Whisky!! Hope everything is going well for you!! I like the new look of your blog! ; ) Just sending you a little Hello from Texas! ; )

Take care always my sweet friend!!,

Countrygal

Hugs to ya!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home