Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, February 23, 2007

Pffffffffffft! To HTML!!!!

I have just spent three hours trying to encode my links sections to roll up or drop down. Basically shorten the list on my sidebar. Can I do it......nup! So....if any sympathetic reader feel like e mailing me a code I can enter into my template to do this for my Blog links and archives, feel free. Whisky is now seeing double and seing "_"" in triple. yuck!

Yesterday work was hard. We were three team players down, leaving Boss S, obviously having to do things Boss S does, which none of us can help with, which is completely understandable :). J in another section helping us. But bless him, he has his own department to run. I did my best inputting orders, taking calls, doing the EDI's which normally consume one person all day. We did it, we survived, got all the orders on, all the phone calls and quieries answered, and hopefully all of the EDI's went out without fault. What a day!

But....while we were working so hard, also formed a bond. We pulled together, helped each other out, asked each other for help and got it, and vica versa. It was hard work, but it was fun! We even had the customers laughing along with us :)

There was one person who called late on to ask if I had passed a message on to the one person in technical, I hadn't had chance, the person who answered the call, who had just that minute stepped out of training. Politely but firmly told him that I had been on sales all day on my own, I had done all I could, the fact that I hadn't passed his message on, but had managed to get 600 orders out of the door on my own soon brought him back to reality, and he passed on his sincerest apologies. I should coco! I know my new nickname at work is "Wonderwoman" But obviously my gold lasoo wasn't working as well as it should have been.

I had planned a really long post.......but, hubby has just walked through the door!!!!!!!

Oh, SIL, Thursday's are your day off, Firday's are mine LOL. How many phonecalls?!

I'll ring you later Love youuuuuuuu!!!!

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home