Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Silly Slipper Sunday

Holli gave me the inspiration for this idea. A while back she showed some pictures of her adorable bunny slippers, and I left a comment saying I would show her my whacky slippers and nightwear. I finally got round to taking some pictures, and have decided to, for a few weeks, have a Silly Slipper Sunday section.

If anyone wants to join in, feel free....just drop me a comment with a link to your blog/post, and I will post them on here. It could be fun!!

Some of you may know I am a pink and purple fan, so much so I have a purple car, hopefully soon to be a new pink car!

But.....not everyone on here knows I am a secret pigaholic! I have pigs absolutely everywhere! Living room, dining room, conservatory, bedrooms, and bathroom. I often get piggy birthday cards, and I keep every single one of them. Navie Wifey....I have your complete set, including the wonderful piggy bags she has given me :)

I love it that when people think of me, they have the choice of pink, purple and piggy. This Christmas was the BEST ever. Two of my closest friends both took the time to choose things that were both pink and piggified and I adore them for it. I've only just realised that they both bought me things from the same shop!!!

Clever Crafting Friend bought me the most adorable tax disc holder for my car, that is a pig, his trotters even have sparkly gems on them. I have explained to her, that this will not be setting foot (literally) in my car until after my MOT. Yes, the guy who looks after my car at the garage is trustworthy, we have used him for 20 years. BUT I don't know the man who is doing my MOT. All things of importance to me will be removed from my car, or not put in my car until it is back safely in my possession. This includes the kit that Navie Wifey bought me for Christmas. (I have to mention here, that there is no specific reason for the order of listing, each mean as much to me as the other). She bought me, from the same shop as CCF, a car kist, yes a piggy car kit! A hand warmer with a pig on it, a scraper that is pink and fluffy, in a lovely piggy bag! That will not be used until the MOT is done. I'm not risking losing two treasured gifts!


Anyway, back to the slippers. I have a multitude of nightwear. 15 years ago I had hardly any. I had to borrow nightshirts from my Mum for staying in the hospital. Now I have at least 20 pairs of pyjama's or nightshirts. Some of which I will be detailing in later weeks as they are matching sets with either slippers or socks.

I might even extend it to include slipper socks as some of those are wonderful too!

Anyway, for the first week I wanted it to be piggified.

I present to you, slipper pair No 1.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Two twin piggy's that fit perfectly on my dainty size 6 feet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting A closer shot, showing the detail. Yes they have four trotters cuddling my feet, and blue eyes too.

Luckily they don't snort, and they don't mind the smell of my feet!

I think I'll call them Pinky and Perky, or Lefty and Righty!

So, please please please pretty please with piggies on top, join in, share, have fun, enjoy!!!!

Next week I will show a different pair of slippers, or a matching set of pj's and sippers or a pair of slipper socks. Oh the joy.......slippers, piggies, nightwear, pink and purple all rolled into one!

Yayyyyyy for Slipper Sunday!!

Lots of love hugs and oinks!!

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Feb 11, 2007, 9:40:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

Those are SO CUTE!!!! I heart them!!!

Did you ever get my email about what you wanted on your mug? Did you want me to start one, and that I was just going to make you one of those wreaths, that you didn't need to worry about using the pic?

 
At Feb 12, 2007, 5:33:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Whisky!! Super adorable piggie slippers!! Luv them!! I'll have to go out and find me some cutie patooite slippers!! I hope all is well!!

Love, sunshine, smiles, sweetest of thoughts, and Great Big ol' Bear Hugs being sent your way from Texas!! ; )

Luv ya!!,

--Countrygirl

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

 
At Feb 12, 2007, 9:01:00 AM , Blogger moggie said...

hahaha, too cute!

wish i had a pair of silly slippers to join too. : (

hey, whiskey...exciting news from pickle, innit? cant wait!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home