Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Be Prepared!

That is going to have to be my motto for next weeks SPC. I need to think of something, and get hubby to help me set it up and take the picture. After all, I can only take so many pictures of myself in the hall mirror.

I know what I want to create, I know how I want it to look, I know what I want to do! I just need him here to help me.

So......next week I WILL be prepared!

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Feb 7, 2007, 12:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikes! dung beetles! i love that answer. great picture of elvis...on top, oh my! (swampgrrl blushes)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home