Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Quicky

Just a quick post to enable me to get the SPC right. I have to have a post in front of it to enable me to post the link correctly. In other words, I can't work out how to do it any other way!!! D'oooohhh.

Work today, up early, blogged and SPC'd, now I need to go have a bath and get dressed. Tonight I will become the Avon lady and deliver orders galore.

Until tomorrow.

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Feb 1, 2007, 5:19:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

all you need to do to get the right address for SPC is click on the title of your post -it'll take you to the permanent page and you got it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home