Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Wicked Weekend!

My visit to see Clever Crafting Friend was wonderful. We caught up on so much, and it is always lovely to see her, although I am a little worried that she is over doing things. But. I know that she has this in hand, and will look after herself :)

I got home to find hubby had just got back. The tell tale sign being a hot cup of coffee next to him, and him opening his weeks mail. It was so good to see him. We talked about our week, the things that you leave out on the mobile phone as they would just cost too much on the phone bill!

He had fish and chips, and I had a lovely chinese, we snuggled together, and I went to bed happy he was home.

Saturday morning I was awoken by a phone call, thankfully hubby was home from shopping so he answered it. I was under strict instructions to call Sis In Law as soon as I was up. The plan was we were going to hit the shops with the girls to get Little Miss Purple her Nintendogs game. Did any of the three shops we went to have it, did they nuts! We were even told it was being fased out for a rather rubbish version of the game.

Poor Little Miss Purple was distraught, so I told her she could borrow my game until she found one of her own. Home, hubby cooked a lovely steak dinner, and we chilled and snuggled and watched the tv.

Sunday, as arranged by phone calls on Saturday we met up with Chinese friend and her hubby, Sam the dog and V and A his owners. It was a really really nice day. We walked around a local park and talked, and talked and talked. We headed for a village pub, found ourselves a seat in the corner and talked some more. I mentioned I was interested in going to see a spiritualist or a medium again, and mentioned that on my previous reading I had been told I had powers I needed to develope. The next thing I know we are talking about dreams. Chinese friend started to talk about her recurring dream and I stopped her dead in her tracks and said "Royalty". My heart was pounding and my chest felt funny, but I saw her with either a tiara or a crown on her head. She was then as nervous as me, as her dream was her in a what seemed to be a large mansion type house, overlooking the sea. Maybe coincidence.

She carried on talking, and I said "birds". She then freaked out a little, as did V, part of her dream invoved the birds perched on the cliff face, and a painting of a bird in the house. I told her it felt as if she was once a princess who was being forced to marry someone she either didn't know, or didn't like.

We all sat there with goose pimples on our skin!! We then swapped ghost stories, and said we really must have a night together to see if I really do have any powers at all. I'll get the tarot cards out and we can have the chocolate fountain as well :)

I have asked her to send me a picture of something close to her, that I haven't seen yet to try and get a reading from that (hint hint). She hasn't sent it yet!

She also gave me some gorgeous presents. She really spols me! Sweets, a lovely chinese fish ornament, two little handmade rabbits, and some orange mentol cigarettes which are wonderful! Thankfully hubby doesnt like them, but my Mum does!!!

It was such a lovely day, catching up with four wonderful friends. We really need to do it more often, although with hubby being away most week nights, our weekends are precious. But, we can't stay locked up with each other every weekend!!

Back home, with some team work, hubby and I made a lovely stew. He ate, as usual, two platefulls, and then promptly snuggled on me and started snoring through my programmes! I sent him up to bed with lots of love and I'll miss you's, knowing I wont see him again until Friday :(

We spoke last night......I miss him, but I focus on work, and Friday and his return :)

Work this afternoon, then tomorrow afternoon, and then all day on Thursday Aaaaargh! What have I let myself in for!

Anyway, I'll love you and leave you.

Chinese friend, don't forget to send me that picture!!

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxxxx

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home