Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Well, Would You Adam And Eve It!!

Hubby ordered the sim card (finally) on Sunday, e mail confirmation received on Monday, sim card received today in the post!!! Already contacted 02 for my pac code to transfer my number over, and now I can't get the back of my phone off to replace the old sim card with the new one!!!! Tutt Tutt.

Bad nights sleep last night, just couldn't get comfrotable and feel safe for some reason?

Work today and I'm already exhausted!!!

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home