Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Whatever....

Whatever it is I've done it.
Whatever it is I gave it my all.
Whatever it is I think went well.
Whatever it is gave me the chance to show my sense of humour.

Whatever it is, due to signing a confidentiality agreement, will have to remain "whatever".

It began with a train ride, searching, lunching and shopping. The outfit was changed right at the last minute, a dress found by my Mum after I fell in love with a pair of shoes. Was it an omen that they were both "my color"? Was it an omen that the dress fitted me perfectly? Was it an omen that the shoes, even though they were a size four, and I am a size 6 fit me perfectly? Was it an omen that whilst in the cafe having a strong cappucino that hubby and my song was played on the radio? Was it an omen that in the newspaper my Mum read while I was getting changed mentioned "WHATEVER" in my horoscope, and so did the paper I bought on my way home?

So many what if's, and omens? Could it be........

All I can say really is that it was a fun day. We laughed, we walked, we talked, we shopped, we ate.......and my Mum, as always, was my rock when I was trembling like a leaf.

For now "whatever" cannot be revealed. After the end of January maybe it can. By then I will know. But......by then it may be a whole new, bigger and better whatever.

Home, settled in my warm pink fluffy dressing gown, darkness outside, no hubby and the doorbell rings. I peeped round the kitchen door, saw it was the figure of a man, and stood there until he had gone. I dashed into the living room to see if I could see who it was, and which way they had gone. No. I WILL NOT open the door to any unplanned visitors after dark while hubby is away. So, if you know me, if you want to pop round, either text me, ring me, or shout through the door who you are. I'm not letting anyone other than my friends and family see me in my dressing gown!!!

Hubby rang and we talked about our day. Sis In Law rang, and I had to call her back as I was just preparing my tea. We chatted and laughed as always :) I went up to bed with my shot of whisky and my purple teddy, snuggled down and that was it until the alarm clock woke me. I must have been exhausted!

Morning, and yesterday is a pleasant memory, one that will be always in the back of my mind until.........February I guess.

Work today, then home, eat, and sleep some more.

This little Whisky is in a land all of her own.

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxxxxxx

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home