Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Another Sleepless Night In Whiskyland

I went to see Mum at the shop, and no luck in finding an outfit for Monday. There was a lovely red dress that I tried on, but I couldn't breathe in it!. Not only have I jumped up to a size 14 in trousers and skirts, but also now in tops as well!. When I'm healthy the first place I put weight back on is on my bust. Then it spreads evenly out everywhere else. Now I think I'm at the stage where "everywhere else" is full up, so more is going on the boobies! Yikes.

Anyway, I went to all of the little shops near Mum works, I picked up a couple of new tops for work, and got Faith's birthday present!! Now I just have to post it :)
I gave Mum a lift home, and her, Dad and I sat and chatted. They helped me narrow down my choices from Monday from two to one. They agreed with me!

Back home.....and there was hubby's car! Yayyyyyyyyy!

Big hugs, and chats all round, we had kentucky fried chicken for tea whilst listening to a tape that Dad had of me when I sang with the band. I only have one tape, and it's one of our very first gigs, and only the first set. This tape is one when we had been together for about a year, and it has all three sets on it!!! I'd even forgotten some of the songs we used to do. But it did remind me just how good my voice used to be.

We watched some tv together, I went off into the living room to watch yet more Torchwood, then started to get tummy ache :(

Hubby went up to bed, I went up to bed, and it was only eleven thirty. Three am I was awake, dreaming non stop and still with tummy ache I came and sat downstairs for a while. Back to bed, and slept through til 8.30am. Even hubby wasn't awake! I had breakfast, and asked hubby to drop me into town.

So, in town for 9.15, and home for 10.15 with a definite outfit for Monday, and a possibility if hubby doesn't like the first one.

Here I am, worn out already and it's only 11.15am! So, I think a much needed sleep is in order, then I can spend the afternoon filling our forms, and printing photographs to take with me on Monday.......and doing whatever else needs doing ;)

I need to pluck my eyebrows, epilate my legs after an exfoliating session in the bath. Then I can try my outfits on for hubby and he can choose which one looks best, hopefully.

I think I might do a practise make up session as well just in case. I don't want to overdo the make up, but there needs to be some as it will be being........ermmmmm shhhhh can't say.

Oh yes, and the choice has now gone back up to three, as hubby has added another suggestion into the mix. Oh poop. Oh nuts, Aaaaaaaaaaargh. No wonder I didn't sleep. Too much going on in my head, and too much chicken skin and sweetcorn in my tummy!

I'll love you and leave you, I'm just going to get some inspiration (drool over) from John Barrowman on You Tube :)

Hugs and love

Whisky

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Jan 6, 2007, 8:11:00 PM , Blogger Tanya Ruka said...

Happy New Year Whisky! Sorry its late.. Good luck with all the girl stuff.. shaving and the tweezing is a major effort for me.. I just wish the hair would get the message and stop growing back where you shave and tweeze! Im sure you'll look wonderful whichever outfit you choose :)
Best wishes from NZ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home