Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Country Girl.....I'm Sorry It's Late

I'm so sorry this is late, but two little people were keeping me very occupied at the time! More on that later.....

My Dear Friend Countrygirl. May I wish you a belated

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Please forgive me for being late.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Lots of birthday hugs for you my Texas friend!!

Love

Whisky

xxxxxxxx

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Jan 3, 2007, 5:35:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Whisky!!!!! I love you!!!! You are sooo awesome!!!! You just brightened my day like you would not believe!!!!!!!! You are such a sweetheart!!!! No need to apologize because I know you where thinking of me on that day! ; ) I had a wonderful birthday! I will be adding your post to my blog! My heart is overflowing with joy right now!!!! ; ) Thanks for that!

Wishing you the happiest of New Year's in '07!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya my friend and Texas-sized HUGS are being sent your way!!!!!!

Love,

Countrygirl

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 
At Sep 5, 2013, 5:18:00 AM , Blogger albina N muro said...

Jack and Coke (also referred to as JD and Coke) is a cocktail made with Jack Daniel's whiskey and Coca-Cola. Australian wine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home