Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Panic Stations!

I was up nice and early this morning as it is my first week doing three afternoons at work. Had breakfast, prepared milky coffee and logged on to the pc. Read my e mails....well only the "home" ones, read everyones blogs but couldn't leave comments? Tried to access MSN Hotmail, no go, tried to access google mail, no go, tried to read my comments on my own blog, and log into to do a post, no go!

Instant panic and e mail session thinking I have been hacked! Before I went up for my bath I thought I'd reboot the pc, leave it to warm up while I was in the bath and try again. D'ohhhh.....it's fine! It must have just been a dodgy boot of the pc in the first place.

There was me thinking someone had hacked into all of my accounts including e bay and Avon as I couldn't get into anything. Typical Whisky, first sign of trouble and paniccccc. So Holli, and Chelle, don't worry, it was just Whisky on a mad coffee induced ramble regarding the hacking. The rest of the e mails are of course relevant.

Hubby came home last night :), and it was sit down to dinner and get ready for John Barrowman on the tv, finger paused over the record button, hit record, served up dinner and started to eat. Phone rings, it's my Mum telling me her colleague from work who is in the Barbershop choir was asking when I was going back. Apparently the musical director (the lady who auditioned me) and everyone else has been asking for me to come back as they want my voice! Phone down, then Mum rang again just to confirm it was ok for us to go the friends and family night at Barbershop tonight....I'll make my excuses as for not going back due to starting work again, and mention I will come back......at some point.

Phone down, phone rings again, SIL checking I was ok, and for some reason referring to wet patches when JB appeared on the screen LOL. Phone down, hubby's mobile rings, it's Chinese Buddy giving him some inside info, phone down all the while we are about to eat or eating. Hubby's mobile rings again, the guy he is supposed to meet today will be late as he has had a slight bump in his car....phone down, landline rings again....Hot line or what!

It was my old Security buddy from a job a long time ago. The one who always used to save my parking space as I was rubbish at parking :) He asked how I was and we talked for a while, I had a quick word with his partner, then she announces they are getting married! Woooohoooooooo.....so date for August pencilled onto next years calendar. I'm so leased for him, it's about time he found happiness :)

Finally that was it for the phone calls and we settled down to watch the rest of the show. JB was on for a bit at the end....but not enough for my liking. A voice like his deserves more than one and a half songs in front of the Queen :)

So here I am, relieved that I haven't been hacked, just blogging really as my writing neurons are firing on all cylinders for some reason. Once Christmas is over the book will be started. I have so many people that can help with some of the more complex research. So prepare for my book being in a store near you in about 18 months ;) Even if I fly over to the states and plant one in each bookstore nearest to my blogging friends and make sure it is pointed out to them as they walk in :)

Hubby is home every night now this week, I still say it's to keep an eye on me as I am increasing my hours. He's in, I'm out! Blimey....busy bee me.

Anyway, just chance for a final spruce up before I leave for work.

No sign yet of a comment from my secret reader ;) Maybe if I got down on bended knee (creak creak).

I'll love you and leave you.

Hugs a plenty

Whisky

xxxxxxx

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home