Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Two Friends Over The Rainbow

Two very sad posts in one day. Words can't tell you how I feel today....I'm just thankful that P and C were there to answer the phone.....and that hubby is here to hold me.

Today I heard that we have also lost Pickle. On many an occasion he has brought light into my life....pictures and stories of him, humorous and funny and truly heartfelt. I was so proud to be admitted into his extended family along with Moggie. I was even prouder the day I received in the post an original picture from Pickle's owners, a picture of Moggie Pickle and Whisky together looking out accross the big wide world. I will treasure it forever, and now it means so much more.....it means I may have touched his life as much as he touched mine.

Sunday will go down as one of the saddest days. I've tried everything to take my mind off things.....music, writing, and sleeping. But no, Whisky is still here crying.

Please join me in wishing both Archie and Pickle a safe journey over the rainbow.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hugs

Whisky

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Dec 10, 2006, 7:29:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. So very sorry. :( I know how much you loved them. Now I'm actually sad because I was already a little sad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home