Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, December 08, 2006

Need Lisa's Help!!!

LIsa, Lisa, Font of all Torchwood knowledge, I saw your comment, you have laid my demons to rest about how Captain Jack cannot die....now can you help me with another dilemma?

The most previous episode "They Keep Killing Suzie". The Music at the end....If I could stay in your arms forever...etc..etc do you know who it's by, what it's called, anything so I can download that song its gorgeus!!!

Just a brief post for now, as hubby is due back any minute, hopefully.

But.....guilt, oh guilt is in my mind. With the busy goings on this week, I have betrayed a very dear friend. I know, I only realised last night...at midnight that it was her birthday. Not Pingu.........but, I'm too guilty to say who, she will know. Please forgive me.....I'll be round soon to try and make up for it.....I'm so so so so sorry :(

For now, Super Sleuth Whisky....crowned last night at my works evening out is signing off. I'll explain more in my next post.

Birthday girl, please forgive my forgetfullness.

Guilty hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Dec 9, 2006, 7:38:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Hiya Whisky!! You've been tagged! Saffron tagged me! Check my blog for details. I hope all is well! Take care always!!!

Love and Hugs from Texas!!!,

Countrygirl

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

 
At Dec 9, 2006, 6:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you are talking about. WHAT?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home