Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, November 24, 2006

My First MeMe.....Not Sure What It Means LOL

[ RED ]
1. Closest red thing to you? A Terracota pig on the shelf behind me.

2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Yes, my first boyfriend Gggggrrr! Hopefully hubby hasn't and never will.

3. Last thing to make you angry? The fact that I felt rotten with my cold last night.

4. Are you a fan of romance? Yes. Hubby isn't over romantic, but when it's needed he is. He knows if I am down and will treat me to choccies or a dvd or something to brighten my day.

5. Have you ever been in love? Yes, and always will be.

6. Do you have a temper? I have temper tantrums with myself, if I lose something or can't get something right. My main temper is aimed at people who upset those closest to me. I call myself the Jack Russel in those situations. I may be short, but my mouth can be my best defence! ALso when people mention not to buy adults Xmas presents.....only children. The parents count too you know!! and yes I have a good memory, and really know how to hold a grudge.

[ GREEN ]
1. Closest green thing to you? The clock on the dvd recorder.

2. Do you care about the environment? Yes! We recycle as much as we can.

3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? Yes. Jealous of people who take their health for granted.

4. Are you a lucky person? Extremely lucky. Yes my illness sucks, but having my Mum and Dad, hubby and ALL of my friends around me I feel like the luckiest person there is.

5. Do you always want what you can't have? The only thing I want is the courage to get my teeth to perfection.

6. Are you Irish? I'm not, but my name is Irish/Scottish/German


[ PURPLE ]
1. Last purple thing you saw? Just about everything! My car, my jumper, my pens, my pyjama's, socks, diary,address book. If it's not purple it's pink.

2. Like being treated to expensive things? No, not really. It's the thought that counts.......and to be honest, hugs,love and friendship are priceless anyway.

3. Do you like mysterious things? Ooooooh don't get me started! I adore them. I really must tell my ghost stories on my blog one day. I've seen no end of ghosts, and completely believe in the paranormal.

4. Favourite type of chocolate? Milk, white, especially toblerone!! Dark chocolate euuuuugh!!

5. Ever met any royalty? Nup......maybe one day who knows.

6. Are you creative? I like to think I am. My star sign (pisces) and my left handedness all say I am creative. I can't draw or play instruments, but I like to think I can sing well, and I adore writing. From the responses I get on the blog (without wanting to sound big headed) my writing is liked. Yes I am still whittering on about writing my book......but after Christmas, when I have my necessary piece of equipment (hopefully) for my research, that will be it, I will be off.

7. Are you lonely? Only in my head. If that makes sense.


[ BLUE ]
1. Closest blue thing to you? My eyes!

2. Are you good at calming people down? Fairly. Or I like to think I am. I'm normally good ad diffusing situations without being drawn into them, unless, as above, it's someone upsetting someone I care about.

3. Do you like the ocean? Yes. ALthough I can't really swim properly, both because I can only doggy paddle, and because of my wounds. I love looking at the sea, especially sun rays on the ocean :)

4. What was the last thing that made you cry? When I was handed a bunch of flowers and some chocolates last weekend.

5. Are you a logical thinker? Hmmmm. Sometimes. I tend to have routines and stick to them. If the outcome is wrong I will rethink it until I get the right solution.

6. Can you sleep easily? NO!! Without my sleeping tablets, and sometimes even with them, I can lie in bed for hours with visions going through my mind of some of the horrors I experienced in the hospital, mainly to do with me.

7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? I love the beach for sunbathing and people watching. If I want peace and quiet and some thinking time, it's the woods.

[ YELLOW ]
1. Closest yellow thing to you? One of the labels on my cream for my allergy.

2. The happiest time(s) of your life? Absolutely any time spent with my parents, my hubby, and my extended family and friends.

3. Favourite holiday? Cala D'or 2006. 2 weeks of just me and hubby......pure bliss.

4. Are you a coward? Ooooh yes. Especially if I am in the house alone in the dark at night and hubby is away..........Like everynight next week!!!!!!!!! Sam the dog is coming on Wednesday thank goodness, so that's only two nights on my own aaaaarghhhhh!!

5. Do you burn or tan? I used to just burn. Until 3 years ago when we holidayed in Cala D'or for the first time for a week. Since then I go a lovely golden brown with just a hint of sun :)

6. Do you want children? Desperately.

7. What makes you happy? Seing other people happy. Being with Mum and Dad, hubby, and family and friends.


[ PINK ]
1. Closest (dark) pink thing to you? Errmmmmmm did I ever tell you guys I have a pink mobile phone?!

2. Do you like sweet things? Yessssssss!

3. Like play-fighting? Yes, especially water fights with hubby, Mr Bleach, Little Miss Pink and Little Miss Purple. Sis In Law for some reason disappeared.....I wonder why LOL.

4. Are you sensitive? Too sensitive sometimes. I'm paranoid about so many things. Upsetting people. Losing a loved one, losing my job. Especially, crying at sad tv programmes or films!

5. Do you like punk music? Only the song I wish I was a Punk Rocker with flowers in my hair. And that's not Punk, so I guess not.

6. What is your favourite flower? Choice of three here. Blue Moon rose given to us by my parents on one of our wedding anniversary. Bleeding heart, again given to me by my parents. Or Snakeshead Frittiliary. Such delicate blooms that only last a day. I've wanted one for years, hubby said he didn't like them. "Somehow" (wink wink) one appeared in our garden, he now loves them, and buys more and more bulbs every year :)

7. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully hubby does! Other than that I don't know. If anyone does here, let me know LOL.


[ ORANGE ]
1. Closest orange thing to you? The "publish post" button on my blog.

2. Do you like to burn things? Incense and scented candles.

3. Dress up for Halloween? I don't need to dress up......I'm scary enough!!

4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? Constantly. Unless it's instant dislike, or, yet again, someone hurts someone I care about.

5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? I couldn't survive without hubby. He is my soul mate, my backbone, my best friend, my sounding board, and my favourite snorer.

6. What would your super power be? The ability to take away peoples pain or sorrow.

[ WHITE ]
1. Closest white thing to you? Ermmmmm, the screen I'm typing on.

2. Would you say you're innocent? Always sweet and innocent me!

3. Always try to keep the peace? Of course!

4. How do you imagine your wedding? My wedding was perfect, apart from hubby's Nan and Gran not being there, and the fact we can't remember every detail. The most perfect thing was our speech from the best man!

5. Do you like to play in the snow? Only if I am completely immersed in the correct attire!

6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? Doctor's no. Dentist.........I'm hiding under the table right now.

[ BLACK ]
1. Closest black thing to you? The darkness outside.

2. Ever enjoy hurting people? No Way!

3. Are you sophisticated or silly? both.

4. Do you have a lot of secrets? I have some, yes

5. What is your favourite colour(s)? D'oh....now let me think. Purple and Pink.

6. Does the colour you wear affect your mood? All the time. I am most comfortable and confident in something pink, purple teamed with black trousers.


See, I woldn't be posting, and there I go rambling on. Anyone guessed I've just had another cup of milky coffee??

Hugs

Whisky

xxx

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Nov 25, 2006, 8:21:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! ive been reading through all the things i missed going on in the blogging world.. sorry i havent visited in a while i too lost a loved one recently.
Im going to go and read some more
Hugs to you
Whisky a go go! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home