Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Three Q's Three A's But More Needed!

Thankyou to those of you who have so far sent in your questions. I have created a word doc, and as soon as I have enough Q's (questions) to create a blog I will post them here. If you don't want to leave your Q via the comments section, feel free to e mail me, if you have my address, if you don't ask and I will send it as long as I feel you are trustworthy.

Life is passing me by so quickly these days. I think it's because I know that this time next week, I will be on my way home from having worked for the first time in two years and three months! It's almost like leaving college and starting your first ever job!

I have endless lists of things I want to do before next week. Will they all get done? I doubt it. So far the ear piercing has been delayed until Saturday, so today, did I do my ironing? No I overslept!!!!

Last night I was in a thoughtful mood. So I wrote a poem for Aly's Awake the Fae site. It's a contribution site for poetry. Mainly aimed at people who have just graduated. But she has allowed me to contribute...even though I'm well past graduation age! I only sent her the poem just now, so it may take a couple of days to appear, if it passes the Aly test :) Feel free to pop along and have a peep at the site. Som of the music is wonderful, and she also has the most gorgeous tee shirt and apparel shop all designed by her.

Tonight I will probably sit and ponder on the things I didn't do today, that I should have done. As always I will have the good intention of going to bed early, and probably won't.

BUT I must!! I have two hospital appointments this week. Tomorrow is with my gastroenterologist Dr L. I really need to talk to him about my referral to a Professor in Birmingham, who has since disappeared. I was then sent a letter by a Dr I didn't know and who I have never met, asking me to come in on a certain date for an exploratory operation. Who in their right mind would agree to that!!! I gave the letter to Mr R, and he was going to deal with it. I have a feeling that Dr L and Mr R don't get on!

After the hossy visit tomorrow Mom and I are going into town. I need to collect some photo's, and there is a new Primark in town that we want to mooch round. I have to visit the market to get something for Sis In Law, and hopefully we are meeting her for lunch :)

Thursday I have an appointment to see Mr R. Hopefully he will update me on the Birmingham Dr fiasco, and also say he received my postcard, and yet again tell me how well I look, and how well the wounds are healing :) I'll also tell him I'm going back to work next week, and he will most likely question me to make sure it's only part time.

SO...early start tomorrow, up at at least 7am, then hossy, town and collect Avon books. Thursday, again up at about 7am, hossy appointment, flu jab, then home, and recover from the last two days early starts!!

Hubby is trying to organise another trip to France/Belgium to stock up on goodies before Christmas. He asked if I wanted to go, and I replied that seeing as I would be back at work, it would be too long a day for me to travel by car, ferry journey, walk around two big stores, ferry journey, travel by car and eventually get home. He then said that we could stay overnight. Wooohooooo! A romantic night in Paris? Naaaah a roadside hotel in Calais! But at least it breaks the journey up for me, and it might give me a chance to see all of the shopping centre instead of just the alcohol section!!!!!

Another of the bands broke in my hair braiding last night......can anyone come to the rescue!!??!! It's fading fast (like my tan) and I don't want it to....I love it!!

Oh, and can someone please make a national announcement that Bonfire night is now over. Therefore there is no need to let fireworks off during the day, or indeed at midnight! Especially not the sort that interfere with our aerial reception, and make me jump two feet off the sofa!!

For now.....adios.

Please add your questions either in the comments box or by e mail as previously mentioned.

Hugs a plenty

Whisky

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Nov 8, 2006, 6:19:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Hiya Whisky!! Just sending some Texas-sized HUGS your way!!! Take care, my friend!! I hope you get some great questions!! Bye! : )

Oodles of hugs going out to ya from Texas!

Sandra

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 
At Nov 10, 2006, 12:53:00 AM , Blogger Catnip And Tails Rescue said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Whisky! I'm gonna put your page up soooooon. :) BECAUSE I LOVE THE POEM.

 
At Nov 13, 2006, 5:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm ... a question.

When you find a snail or slug in your garden... what do you do w/ it... or if you find one whilst walking?????

 
At Nov 13, 2006, 5:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you take your bin out in your pj's first thing in the morning?

Do you drink coffee... if so... instant or drip?

Do you floss?

Fairy washing up liquid or other?

ummmmmmmmmmmmm.......

what would you do w/ a rat in your garden shed???
a. feed it.
b. set a trap and kill it?
c. put out poison?
d. call pest control?
e. set a live trap and catch it and let it go someplace better?
f. observe it?
g. ignor it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home