Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm Gonna Get Smacked!

Mental preparation is in place. Getting smacked will be hard, it may hurt, but........it may also help me to improve my blogging skills, layout and content.

If you're not sure what getting "smacked" is, it's a website that reviews blogs. And believe me, they are a no holds barred bunch of people. I will make no reference to who else has been smacked. But I decided that I need a good hosing down.

It might be in weeks, it might be in months.....it's like being prepared for the secret shopper, or trying to get five stars in a hotel. My blog and myself will probably get blasted, critisized, panned etc etc etc. They may even advise me to remove it completely. But this will add to my "healing process" in more ways than one.

So.....I'm donning my hard hat. Normal blogging will resume instantly.....I just wanted to warn my blog what I have let us in for!

For now

Hugssssss

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Oct 26, 2006, 8:51:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you just doing this so you can throw a tantrum like your little friends? Just askin. thnx.

 
At Oct 27, 2006, 3:09:00 AM , Blogger LadyHawk said...

In my humble opinion, your blog is you and no one else has a right to say what is right or wrong about you or how you can be a better you. Don't change it just because someone says it should be this way or that. Your hugs will turn out all wrong .. hehehe.

Much huggssss from Malaysia.

p/s My first identity when I started becoming a citizen of the world wide web is "Huggz" and I'm still known by that in many circles. Great to find another believer of hugs in the other corner of the world.

 
At Oct 29, 2006, 6:32:00 PM , Blogger Whisky said...

my smacking was refused....they obviously don't know a good blog when they see one!!

And Ladyhawk.....thankyou for your kind words :) coincidence about the hugs? Isn't it a small world when it comes to friendship :)

 
At Oct 31, 2006, 5:52:00 PM , Blogger Pres said...

I agree 100% with ladyhawk!!!!
You got us and remember Kismet!!!!

You can never please everyone and you shouldn't, you will only do a disservice to yourself by not being sincere in who you are....

No worries Whisky , we got your back!!1

Pickle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home