Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Congratulations to Holli, Tom, Faith and Nate Nate On Their Special Day

Today......a very special lady marries a very special man. He is taking her as his wife, and taking into his fold her beautiful daughter Faith, and her beloved best friend Nate Nate (Nathan) the King Charles Spaniel.

I say today....14th October 2006 in America.

I came accross Holli and Faith's blog completely by accident. I hadn't been blogging long myself, and to help with my confidence I would sit for hours pressing the "next blog" button and reading other peoples sites.

What attracted my attention to their blog was that it was the same color format as mine. I thought, someone else with good taste, and settled down to have a quick read. Normally next blog has taken me to political blogs, recipe blogs, weather and engineering blogs. That day was different, and that blog was different. It was, and still is, a blog or daily online diary purely for Faith to read when she is older. On there Holli has shared both hers and Faith's life with us. Her "Bot Bot" challenges, her major problems involving surgery with her ears, Nate Nate and an attempted poisoning. I soon realised that this shared life wasn't just interesting, it was written in such a way that the reader immediately became consumed with understanding, drawn into the daily goings on of an American family.

I plucked up the courage to send a couple of comments, and was soooo pleased when I got a reply. Soon I was amazed to find my blog was linked on Holli's site, and so I linked hers from mine. Blog friendship commenced.

Always encouraging, no matter what turmoils she is suffering herself. Someone I admire more than she will ever know.

I announced their engagement on the blog......and the wedding day seemed so far away. Since my return from holiday I have been counting down to Holli, Tom, Faith and Nate Nate's big day. Finally tonight, here I am trying to work out if their wedding was at such and such a time, what time is that in the UK?!

What I really wanted to say, on this very special day is:-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (image copyright of Hollibolli, and I hope she forgives me for even daring to use it....I wanted to use something precious to her on her precious day, any complaints raised and it will be removed)

Holli, thankyou for your encouragement and continuous kind words. Thankyou for inspiring me to carry on with my blog. Thankyou for letting all of your online friends share in your's, Faiths' and Nate Nate's life.....and now Tom's too.

Faith, I'm sure each day you realise just what a precious Mommy you have....now she has added to your life, someone else who will smother you with love.

Nate Nate, stay away from the lip balm and body butter ok buddy!!

Tom.....take care of them all :)


Please join me in wishing Holli and Tom, Faith and Nate Nate a very special wedding day. If you can, raise just one glass to them tonight......everyone take one small sip, look skyward and make a wish.

Faith of course will be the cutest bridesmaid in AMerica ;) and Nate Nate will be the best ring carrier ever!!

All my love and hugs

Whisky


xxxxxxx

2 Comments:

At Oct 16, 2006, 2:00:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

Congratulations, Holli, Tom, Faith and Nate Nate on your special day!

I'm fresh out of wine, but i'll do just what Whisky suggested...only with protein shake! : )

 
At Oct 19, 2006, 4:49:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Best wishes to the Happy Couple and family..Holli, Tom, Faith, and Nate Nate from Texas! Bye! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home