Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, September 22, 2006

Hoooooray For Pickle, Adios Amigo's And Gracias!!!

Firstly.....some brilliant news that I really must share with you as I am soooooo excited. It has even overridden my holiday excitement!!!

One of my good blogging friends Pickle......has secured himself a pilot for a tv programme based on his drawings and animations. I hope I am allowed to continue the chinese whispers as detailed on Pickle's site. If I wasn't supposed to......I'm sowwy!!!!

Please visit the site and share with our joy in congratulating Pickle in his endeavours, hard work, dedication, and most of all his talent, in securing his deal. My fingers are crossed that this is aired in the UK......so many video and dvd copies would be shared amongst my friends and families proudly. And I guarantee that each time I watch it I will cry.

I am so honoured to be in the picture along with my good friend Moggie announcing to blogland that he has secured his deal! Thankyou Pickle. Thank you Moggie.....for letting me into your "little family". I'm proud to be your little sister!!! I really must get a picture taken of me with bunches and a pink bow just to prove to Pickle how alike his drawings of me really are!!!

All packed.....and completely worn out. E mails done to my friends telling them I will be away for two weeks.

My only sadness is that I will miss Little Miss Pinks birthday :( I have told her we will give her her present as soon as we return......Sis In Law even said we could have a 2nd birthday celebration for her. I may have already said this, but it still shocks me how a three year old cannot be greedy minded if that makes sense. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, most kids you would expect them to say a Barbie, or Bratz doll or something of the like......not Little Miss Pink. She looked me right in the eye and said "A present!!". Bless her.

So Sis In Law......please remind her on her special day that we love her, miss her, and will see her soon with her "present".

Farewell for two weeks......blimey I've gone all emotional again!

I'll catch up with everyones blogs as soon as I get back. I'll order Holli's present too! (Makes mental note).

And hopefully I will have some lovely pictures of our holiday to share with you along with some more mad tales of my goings on.

Hugs galore for all....equal amounts all round.

Look after yourselves guys and gals. I'll miss you all......and have a Sangrai or two for you. Maybe even on hubby's and my anniversary on the 26th. We'll toast ourselves for 14 wonderful years of marriage.....and toast all of our friends, family and internet friends too. Especially my little blogging family to whom I am a little sister. (You know who you are you two) ;)

Look.....I don't want to go now!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaargh.

Deep breath!!

Take care, keep smiling and do your good deeds for the day.

Lots of love

Whisky

xxxxxxx

Sniff Sniff

6 Comments:

At Sep 23, 2006, 4:10:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Whisky!! Congratulations to your friend pickle for his TV show! I will dearly miss hearing from you the next two weeks! Please don't forget about me! Wishing you a Fabulous 2 week holiday!!! Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!! Let me know when you return and how your holiday went!

Trillions of HUGS go out to you!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sandra, the countrygirl from Texas

 
At Sep 25, 2006, 8:36:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra,

Have managed to get internet access in our favourite restaurant 10.30 pm Spanish time.... How could I forget about you!!!

Our anniversary tomorrow...I hope hubby has remembered to get me a card!!!

Will try and get on again, if not a trillion hugs back to you.

Huuuuuge Hugsssssss

Whisky el Spaniola!!

xxxxx

 
At Sep 29, 2006, 6:02:00 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Hola Whisky! So happy you are having a Fabuloso time!!

Magnifico!!!

Hope you had a fantastic anniversary!!

Hope to hear from you again soon!!

Trillions of HUGS go out to you!

Huuuuuge Hugssssss to you too!

Sandrita the countrygal!!

 
At Oct 1, 2006, 8:01:00 AM , Blogger moggie said...

ola, whisky! what a thrill to get mail from you from spain. happy anniversary!!! dont forget to click away while you're there and post them as soon as you get back home.

massive hug coming your way!

moggie

 
At Oct 4, 2006, 3:36:00 PM , Blogger LadyHawk said...

Hi Whisky

Happy Anniversary to you and hubby and have a fabulous time making memories. Looking forward to reading all about your holiday.

Huggz

 
At Oct 26, 2006, 2:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you all?
Nearly the end of the season....just 4 days left. Was wonderful to have seen you again. Miss looking after you ...but still enjoying the choclates.
Lots of love and I will keep in touch
xxxxxxxlots of hugs
Lianne and Staff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home