Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, September 01, 2006

A Rotten Cough Cold!

Sorry I havent been on for nearly a week. Last Friday morning I started with a tickly cough, and things have just gone from bad to worse! I was lucky enough to have a friend stay with me at the weekend.....I'm surprised she could hear me my voice was so squeaky.

A week on and things are still the same. A lovely hacking cough, a voice that is one minute squeaky, the next minute husky, then the next completely inaudible. My back is in agony, due to the coughing. I can't sleep well, when I'm awake I want to sleep!

Oh poor me! Nahhhh I don't do that.

Yes I've had to re arrange a few things, like meeting a friend, and going for dinner at Ma In Law's. But that's mainly so I don't spread my germs! I've still cooked hubby's dinners (since the weekend), but other than that its complete exhaustion.

I'm a fighter.....what's a measly cold to someone like me!! My old saying always comes into practice.......There's always someone worse off than you!!

On the plus side I had one of the best weekends ever, second to our visit to them! As soon as she had left I missed her......and I'm still missing her now, even though since a text to say she had arrived home safely I have heard nothing! But I know C.....as soon as she is ready she will ring or e mail.

2 Weeks till we see Robbie Williams in concert!!!

2 weeks and five days until we depart for two weeks in the sun (hopefully).

Approx 6 weeks until I can return to work.....I really need to pin hubby down and have a major discussion about that. I need him to come to any meetings with me, along with the occupational health Dr who originally assessed me on behalf of work.

If they don't want me back.............then someone else will have to put up with me LOL.

Anyway (cough cough) I'd better go and get another cough sweet.

My love and hugs for all.

Whisky

xxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

At Sep 3, 2006, 12:01:00 AM , Blogger Haley said...

welllllll I hope you get better soon!
looks like you have much to look forward to!

Haley

 
At Sep 4, 2006, 1:50:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

hope you get well real soon, whisky!

our thoughts are with you...

hugs!!!

moggie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home