Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Extend The Hand Of Friendship ANd Say Hello!

Please, Please, Please with cherries on top. I have had so many hits recently on this site I would love to know who my regular readers are.

Please just pop into the comment section and say hello. Even if you are anonymous it doesn't matter.

I know SIL, and P and C read regularly.......but please say hi to the Mad Woman.

Hugs for all

Whisky

xxxxx

2 Comments:

At Aug 15, 2006, 5:56:00 PM , Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

Hi Whisky,
I haven't been a regular reader (at least not yet) but I'm happy to be here. Thanks so much for dropping by To Love, Honor and Dismay and for leaving such a nice comment. See you next time,
Andrew

 
At Aug 15, 2006, 6:02:00 PM , Blogger Pres said...

Hello Whisky,

The e-mail info you left on my site came back in error.You can send me an address where I can send you the drawing at pres@islandboystuios.com.
Don't worry about the postage , it's a gift.

-Pickle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home