Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, August 11, 2006

Blinking Blog Password Lost!!

Hmmmmm! Remind me to be careful next time I delete my cookies and temporary internet files from my pc. I carefully wrote down all of my access codes and passwords to all of my important sites.....and I still couldnt get back into my blog!

Normal service has resumed, thankfully.

I went to see my surgeon Mr R yesterday. In our brand new state of the art hospital! It's amazing, and you can tell it has been designed by a woman. Lovely bright and cheery chairs in the waiting area, flowers on each reception desk, meeters and greeters who will gladly take you to your assigned destination, and a lovely atmosphere to boot.

Unfortunately Mum got the pink chair and not me LOL, but we only waited fo fifteen minutes or so to see Mr R.

He took one look at me and asked if I had been away...I told him only as far as Sussex and my back garden as I wasn't sure if I was alowed abroad. He promptly told me it would be the best thing for me!

He checked my wounds, there is still on which is pretty painful and swollen in an awkward place..which he is going to keep an eye on, but as my Dermatologist had said, he couldn't believe my progress from six months ago!

I can return to w*** after my fortnight abroad. He has stipulated part time for as long as possible, to try and get my life back to normal. Even he then said I would never be normal! He knows me too well!

He asked if I had put on a "few pounds" I admitted it was more like a stone and he chuckled. I asked if my weight was ok and he said it was good to at last see some meat on my bones. At least now I don't disappear when I turn sideways :)

He will see me again in three months....I did say I would call him if I had any problems in the meantime, he winked at me and said he would be off that week!! Bless him. I love him to bits, and he is one of the only doctors who has listened to the inner me.

Hubby has been working from home quite a lot this week. So far it has resulted in swapping the living room for the dining room and vice versa. This has worked out well.....our new sofa looks lovely in the front room, and hubby now has his own work station in the dining room with internet connection for work. It means he doesnt have to sit in the sweltering heat in the conservatory to work. The only slight technical hitch we have come accross so far is the bird. Every time hubby's mobile rings, the bird wants to talk to whoever is ringing as well. I'm sure hubby's boss doesn't mind getting wolf whistled at down the phone, as long as he knows it's not hubby.

Also for the next week definately, and possibly the week after, hubby is working Sunday to Thursday. Starting work at 5am means he will be getting up just as I go to bed at about 2am. Early dinners, and early nights for him. And I will do my best to spoil him rotten and even if necessary, insist he spends a couple of nights nearer his work destination if he looks over tired.

For now, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

My hugs and love for everyone!

Whisky

xxxxxx

4 Comments:

At Aug 12, 2006, 2:34:00 AM , Blogger Haley said...

There's nothing better than a good doctor. They can be angels can' they? I have been dealing with my new doc. And I think I like him.

I bet it's nice to be around your husband like that. The fact that he can work at home..and that the two of you can work well around out..and in between.

You have a nice weekend too!

Haley

 
At Aug 12, 2006, 2:35:00 AM , Blogger Haley said...

*they can be angels Can't they**
( i should start proof reading!!)

 
At Aug 12, 2006, 2:38:00 AM , Blogger Haley said...

OMG!!!!

Last time! Okay so i tried to rewrite that sentence...and i just ended up confusing myself!!

I think it's nice that your husband can work at home. That you two get along well enough that it doesn't get overwhelming for your relationship!! Haha.. Nice and literal and to the point!! GEEEEEZ!!

Haley

PS you're going to think you got 3 comments and they're all from ME!

 
At Aug 12, 2006, 9:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kirst you may have forgotton who i am but rest assured i still read ya blogs archie441

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home