Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pink Phone Pffffffffffffffffffffffft!!!!

gin and tonic/ updated!!


Angry........isn't the word. Yesterday hubby took me out, and we bought yet another, now the fourth, lot of software and cableing for my phone. Did it work.....did it yahtzee!

I really wish that I hadn't got this darned thing. Yes I adore it, it's pink, it's tiny, it keeps me in contact with the world.....it has some treasured photo's on it. But can I get them off the darned thing without paying over the odds all the time by e mailing them. Can I soduko.

So if anyone knows of how or where I can get the relevant data cable, and software for a Samsung E330 mobile phone (it's pink, did I tell you?) I will be eternally grateful.

Anyway, back to other issues. I apologise for a certain 30 year old brown haired hunk taking over my blog....I really didn't realise his picture would be that big!!

I've just checked back to my post on My Top Ten Men
and Jensen came in at number six.....now he's whizzed up to number two, him and Wentworth have swapped.

**slaps herself round the chops to remove image of swapping with Went and Jen**

Once July has archived it will resume it's normal size. And once we hit July 24th my blog will be a year old!!!!

Where has the time gone?

I'm off to get angry some more at my mobile phone, you know, the pink one.

Love and hugs

Whisky
xxxxx

gin and tonic/ updated!!

1 Comments:

At Jul 11, 2006, 1:14:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

ello, whisky! sorry to hear bout' your 'pink phone'. cheer up! : )

hugs

moggie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home