Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, June 23, 2006

Where Does The Time Go?!

Hubby was away last night, normally I would have checked the house four times mission impossible style before going to bed.....but I got carried away emailing pictures from my phone (did I tell you it was pink?)! I finally looked at the clock at one fourty five am!! Straight upstairs to bed and zonked out quickly.

Of course I missed him, I missed having to watch the football....and there wasn't all that much on tv last night after big brother, hence playing with my phone.

He'll be home soon...all excited with his new toy! As long as I can play too I don't mind.

Yesterday was fun. Mum came round as usual, and I had already dusted and vacuumed upstairs.....we sat and talked about Nintendogs. Yes I am still hooked....but the current game is How Old Is Your Brain. It has various puzzles to test how old the function of your brain is. I started off at 73! and after training and training I have brought it down to 27.....not bad considering I am 35.

It also has Soduko on it....I'm not one for numbers normally, so I was gobsmacked when I completed my fist puzzle....now I'm just hooked.

Anyway, on Nintendogs, the ultimate puppy to get is the dalmation......guess who has beat me to it?

Yeah, my Mum!! All I could say was...."That's so not fair"!

So now Mum has a new puppy dalmation called Smudge.....I need to practice more.

I managed to get a sleep yesterday afternoon, hubby rang and we chatted for ages, I had dinner and settled down to watch Big Brother.

As I've said it was a late night....therefore it was a late start for me today. But I have managed to go out in my car again!! Wooooooho......there's no stopping me now.

So here I sit, patiently waiting for hubby to turn up in his new car.

Think of us touring the country lanes....air conditioning on, cd playing Robbie, and a mad woman behind the wheel saying "I wonder what this button does".

Hahahahahahah.

Time to go..............love you all

Hugsssssssssss

Whisky



xxxxxxxx

p.s. there "might" be a new blog coming your way soon.....I wonder if you can guess what it's about.....it's in progress so wait and see ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home