Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Takeaways And Turn Ups

Friday was yet another lazy day. Late out of bed, and all I managed to do was pop over to the doctors to collect a repeat prescription. I have been at that doctors for about fourteen years now, and they still can't get my prescriptions right!

On my way home I saw my next door neighbour outside, she said she couldn't stop to chat as their dog was ill! Poor doggy.....hubby saw him being carried into the house on his way back from the vets. He is obviously quite poorly as all he is doing is groaning and barking poor thing. I have made a mental note not to let Sam anywhere near him!

Speaking of which, 5 days to go!!! Hopefully he will be staying with us for longer than just the original plan of four days :)

Last night we had a lovely take away. Chinese pork ribs and fried rice....I ate tos, but it was beautiful.

Then the phone rang and it was Sis In Law. Her and Bro In Law had been out for a meal and were popping round for coffee. Now Sis In Law will think I am saying this because she said the same thing last night. But I'm not! They are two of the only people other than my Mum and Dad who we don't have to worry about popping round. If anyone else is coming round I will frantically tidy up, put plates and dishes in the bowl ready to be washed up, and generally make the place look tidy. But with them.......they understand, they don't mind, they take us as they find us :)

I checked on Little Miss Purple, and the tooth fairy has visited yayyyyyy!

It was fun, we put the world to rights, hubby rambled on in a drunken state and us girlies drooled at John Bon Jovi on the Johnathon Ross show.

I have to say it was weird watching it with hubby and Bro In Law there.....they don't realise it but they are quite alike!

Last week when we were at their house there were a couple of times when I thought Bro In Law was hubby.....luckily I didn't pinch his bum or anything...I reckon it was the tee shirt LOL.

I'm lucky to have a Sis and Bro In Law like that. Sis In Law has seen me cry more times than I care to remember, but she always slaps me on the back and tells me to get on with it in the nicest possible way :) She was the first person my Mum thought to call when I was told I needed to have my big operation for my ileostomy. Even then, in the really bad times she made me laugh.

Ok, so Sis In Law won't be able to get her head out of the door now.....enuff praise!!

"Eine Kleine Bloomen Kuh!" Probably spelt very badly.

Saturday was lovely. ANother lie in for me, and when I got up hubby had put our new umbrella up outside. I twas bliss to sit in the shade in the fresh air.

I sat playing with my Nintendogs seing as I had a phone call off my Mum saying she has more trainer points than me now I need to catch her up!!

We had a scrummy bbq for dinner. I think hubby smoked out the neighbours but it was worth it.

While we were watching a combination of Big Brother and Strictly Come Dancing I attacked hubby's toe nails......eeeeewwwwwwwwww feet!!!

So now it's eleven thirty and I'm blogging.

The number son here have really shot up......over two thousand hits...I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it :)

I'll be off to bed soon.....hopefully a quieter night than last night as long as next doors doggy is better.

Jethro tomorrow, Sam in five days and Robbie in three and a half months!

Hugs and love to all


Eine Kleine Bluemen Kuh

Whisky

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home