Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Why?

Why do I Blog? Why do I type out my innermost thoughts and feelings in a place where anyone can read them, analyse them, and comment on them?

The answer is I don't know for certain.

I've always written for as long as I can remember. Poetry, stories, plays and musicals whie I was at college. I have so many ideas spinning round in my head for novels it's untrue. Maybe this is a way to gain confidence in my writing ability. Maybe it's a way to test the water with my sense of humour. Maybe it's a record for me to look back at, memories, happy times, sad times.

All I know is I will write my books. I will write my blog. If the two happen to cross paths along the way that's fine. If peole don't like it, don't read it.

I only ever critisize myself on here. I put my own world to rights, and try not to encroach on anyone elses.

I have made friends along the way, that had I not blogged I would never have met. With a few positive words we help each other through tough times, and laugh with each other not at each other, and I wouldn't change a thing.

I love to write.......I have notebooks everywhere, some full of words, som empty but bought just for that "special" project I want to write.

The fact that this notebook will never run out of pages is important.

I never mean to offend anyone.

I'll leave you for now, and tomorrow I'll turn another page.

I hope you'll turn along with me.

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxx

3 Comments:

At May 19, 2006, 2:33:00 AM , Blogger moggie said...

'why?'...i really don't know myself.

what i DO know however, is that some of us were meant to share. whether it be by photos, drawings, illustrations, poetry....

i am often amazed and full of admiration at those who have been blessed with the ability to share their thoughts and life experiences thru' writing. it's a gift that not just anyone has....dont stop writing, whisky.

p/s glad you're back. here's your dose of 1000 hugs. (to be taken as many times a day as u like!) :)

 
At May 19, 2006, 9:22:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats the matter? A bit down? Don't let them get to you, Doc Sis in Law will sort them out !

I will speak to you later -

 
At May 19, 2006, 4:18:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should never stop writing and when you have written your first book let me know 'cause I'll be one of the first in the queue to read it. If it is written by you it will be good. Stop doubting yourself.....your good, no very good at putting pen to paper. I love reading your blogs helps me to keep up with a friend I don't get to speak to very often... loads of hugs & love always xx :)NW

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home