Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, May 08, 2006

Nervous Wreck...........

I finally managed to work up the confidence to update work on my condition today. I had to do it by e mail as phone calls always end up reducing me to tears! I'll just have to wait and see what response I get.

I also have to date for my admittance! May 14th :( I guess I'd better start doing my lists, and packing up my books and crochet to take in with me.

It's so frustrating......since the last op I feel so well. The wounds have healed brilliantly apart from one area. And if it wasn't for the new lumps in really awkward, but not so painful places, I would be fine! These last two weeks I have actually been able to sit! and I mean sit on my bottom, on the sofa, on the bed, anywhere. FGS I can actually use my bum for the first time in nearly two years! Wooooohoooooo.

I just hope that Mr R takes this into consideration when they knock me out and start chopping away. I've decided as well....and this will sound ridiculous. I know they have pens that they use to mark parts on peoples skin before operations. I'm going toask if I can borrow one. If I draw circles around each lump and bump, they won't miss any, and any additional ones operated on will just be a bonus. In other words.....I'm getting bored of being like this now. I want my life back. I want to go to work. I want to sit all day long. I want to be able to drive. I know I'll never have the energy I once had before the Crohn's, but at least I can enjoy wearing myself out if that makes any sense.

Ggggggrrrrrr! I don't rant very often, but I'm getting on my own nerves.

As an example, this week I would love to be able to get in the car and go see Sis In Law to torment her. Or even look after the girls for an hour or two while she mooches round Tesco's, or has a sleep ;)

Or get in the car and go for a walk in a field somewhere.

Go to work....see my old friends, use my brain, speak to the customers and my coleagues. FInd out how long it will be before they sack me LOL.

I guess it's just built up waiting for the op date. Sorry. ANgry Whisky doesnt suit me.

The new game I have on my Nintendo is wicked. It's called TRauma Center, and it's all about operating on people. Mwaaaahaaaaaa!

No seriously, I am a Doctor, who has more than medical skills. He has "the healing touch" which enables him to slow down time, and therefore complete more difficult operations. Well it should do if it wasn't me in control LOL.

I'm stuck on operation six. The aneurysms are getting the better of me, my astamosis skills suck. Oh well.....I'd better sharpen my scalpel and try again.

I'll love you and leave you. Thankyou for letting me rant. Hmmmm, it's my blog and I'll rant if I want to, rant if I want to, rant if I want to.....you would rant to if it happened to youuuuuuuu.

Love y'all

Hugs

WHisky

xxx

4 Comments:

At May 8, 2006, 2:14:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

rant as much as you want, whisky. i'm listening...

hugs,

moggie

 
At May 8, 2006, 2:26:00 PM , Blogger Whisky said...

Thankyou!....that means a lot :)

I had my reply from work and all seems ok :)

hugggs

Whisky

xx

 
At May 8, 2006, 4:45:00 PM , Blogger Pres said...

We'll be thinking of you and wishing you the best at the hospital whisky...no worries .


a million Hugs

pickle

 
At May 9, 2006, 5:36:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya, I feel so guilty not having been in touch but you are always in my thoughts!!! Get hubby to phone me and let me know how you're getting on....hope you didn't read all those books and the puzzles from last time! If I get chance on Friday is it ok for me to pop round after work? Will phone beforehand! Got to go, I'm going dancing tonight....will tell more when I see you.

one big huge hug

xxxxxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home