Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Why Does It Always Rain On Me.........

Sis In Law was right.....I spoke to her on the phone last night and she said it would rain all weekend. I got up late this morning, and the sun was shining. Hubby went outside to mow the lawn...and the heavens opened. So much for having a B B Q this weekend :(

Friday was yet another late start for me. I say I'm still catching up from last week (wink wink nudge nudge). CCF (Clever Crafting Friend) came to see me, and as always we had a lovely chat. I gave her a couple of my new night time regime tea bags to try. Even though I am on the sleeping tablets I still have trouble getting to sleep. I bought some herbal "night time" tea bags recently to try. You have to remember I don't drink tea....can't stand the taste of it. But these are ok. All natural, no caffeine. They have chamomile, and blackcurrant leaves and such like in. You let them stew in the cup of hot water for five minutes, add honey to taste.....and they really work. Within ten minuted of drinking it I am ready for bed and straight to sleep.

CCF is going to give them a try too. SHe also lent me a couple of books to read. SO now I can drink my tea, read my book, and doze off contented.

Last nights dvd night was Oceans twelve. I hadn't seen this film, It was ok....not as good as Oceans eleven. But having George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon in one film makes up for anything. I've noticed as well that whenever I mention any names like that i.e. Tom Cruise.....my viewing figures on the blog shoot up. Obviously people doing a search. Sorry to disappoint any Tom fans....but this isn't a blog dedicated to him LOL.

I'm off to hide from the rain. Maybe I'll go watch one of my dvd's with Tom Cruise in it.........mwahahahahahahah!

Love and hugs for all

WHisky

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home