Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Did Blog Yesterday Honest!!

Gawd knows what happened to yesterdays blog? It was even called " I can't think of a title" cos I couldn't! Gggggrrrr at Blog.

I'll try and recap quickly. Hubby and I had a lovely weekend. Friday night as ususal was DVD night, and we watched Oceans Eleven. I've seen it before, but was quite happy to sit and drool over George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon.

I think SIs In Laws comments about who ate all the pies last time she saw hubby has worked!! He went out on his bike again this weekend, and he reckons he did at least eight miles!!

Nintendogs is going great guns! I now have another doggy. A black Pug called Tia. I told Bride to Be that I was going to get two and call them Tia and Maria in the alcohol names.....but I only got one, for now!

Whisky (number one dog) is wicked. She is now up to championship level in the dog shows :) Brandy is excelling himself, he is a level behind.....but he can do somersaults and all sorts!! And Tia.....she is a fast learner too,, she is up to open level already, and loves going to the training field and jumping the jumps.

I spent some quality time with them yesterday, and it was such fun! They all play together with a football it's sooooo cute! I left them playing for a few minutes then it all went quiet....I took a peek and they were all snuggled down cuddling each other! Bliss.

I managed to watch Prison Break last night, and boy are they doing well at dragging it out!

I also had a comment left for me on Gin and Tonic....and I'm not sure who it's off. I've a feeling it's Sis In Law but I'm not certain. There's only a few people who would know What song I walked down the aisle to.

Anyway I hope everyone is well.

And I hope this blog posts itself.

Love and hugs for all

WHisky (aka G&T)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

At Apr 25, 2006, 9:54:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

That is exactly why I cut and paste my blog entries into notepad before posting to blogger.. especially if they're really long. There is nothing worse than a lost post!!

Boo for picking on hubby for eating!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home