Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oh No I'm Going In Reverse!!

I won't tell you what time I pulled back the duvet today.....I seem to be going into hibernation!

For the last two weeks or so, I have been doing my own dressings and hubby has done them at the weekend just to keep an eye on things. The last couple of days I've noticed the odd lump and bump and painful bit, so last night I asked him to check things and then do my dressings. Oh joy of joys....it looks like the remission is over and the dreaded PG is rearing it's ugly head again. I rang my surgeons secretary, hoping they could get me in for an appointment this Thursday to get me started on the new tablets, but she's on holiday until tomorrow.

I'll try again first thing. Hubby is on holiday this Thursday so it would be perfect timing for him to come with me and point out the dodgy bits to Mr R. So please keep your fingers crossed for me that there is a spare slot at the clinic.

Hopefully we can catch it early enough and the Cyclosporin (sp) tablets will have chance to work and catch things before they deteriorate.

It's always the same.....two steps forward one back and then I go into reverse!

On a brighter note Denise left me a comment. *waves to Denise*. If you've popped back don't forget to check out the Crohn's Zone The guys on there are lovely! and if are full of helpfull info relating to anything Crohn's or IBD. **waves to Holli** look I did it again LOL.

Don't forget the Chat box as well.....it's way down there >>> on the right hand side. Feel free to say Hi.

I will try and blog over the next few days....but as hubby will be home it will probably be synchronised laptops. ie. when he goes on his lap top I will too. Ooooh that sounds rude!! Sorry. You know what I mean.

Anyway as you can tell my coffee high is kicking in so I had better go surf the web before I say too much LOL.

Love and hugs and raised glasses to all.

Whisky (aka G&T)

xxxx

3 Comments:

At Apr 11, 2006, 7:39:00 PM , Blogger Pres said...

Hey there Whiskey, Just wanted to thank you with a smile for the kind words you left on Pickle's site.Pickle would be happy to take requests.

Cheers.

-P

 
At Apr 12, 2006, 9:19:00 AM , Blogger moggie said...

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words you left on my blog, Whisky. Thousand hugs to u!

 
At Apr 13, 2006, 9:10:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm GLAD you're getting to take it easy and hibernate a little.. that sounds lovely!!

*hi back!*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home