Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, April 03, 2006

Sunny weekend

Touch wood, all has been quiet on the neighbours front for a little while. There is the odd shout, or door bang, but nothing like last weeks situation.

Last week seemed to fly by, chatting, watching tv, sleepless nights and lie ins all seemed to blur into one. Maybe this week will be better.

The weekend was lovely. We went to Hatton Country World. I did think I would only manage five minutes, but we were there for nearly three hours! It was nice to wander in and out of shops oooohing and aaaahing at different things. I treated myself to a lovely vase in the shape of a handbag, and I got a present for a friend as well. It'll be in the post with the disc in the next few days ;)

A chapter has closed this weekend, never to be opened again.....I'll mourn it, I'll cry, but I'll let it rest, and no doubt soon another chapter will open that needs our thoughts.

I hope you are all well, enjoy the sun while it lasts.

Whisky

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home