Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Minxy Redecorates

AS you may have noticed, we have had a bit of an overhaul! I was playing, adding links and stuff and decided to brighten the place up a bit. So kick off your shoes, grab a beanbag and I'll be round shortly with the coffee and the cakes.

Sorry for missing a couple of days, but I thought I'd leave you in suspenders for a while ;)

Clever Crafting Friend came on Wendnesday, armed with a citrus muffin (which was gorgeous!). So we had a drink and a chat and munched our way through the tasty treat. It was fune! My crocheting got ten out of ten so I was really pleased!.

Holli has asked for pictures of my squares...so here's a resurrected picture.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I am a little further advanced now (wink wink), and as soon as we have the batteries recharged for the camera I will take some piccies of my blankie (basically a square that goes on and on and on, and my "new" squares which are 3 different patterns to be sewn together to make a big blanket). I hope that makes the mud a little clearer :)

This week what with PMT (Gggggrrr) I haven't been feeling motivated really. Until Thursday that is. Before my Mum came for her weekly visit, I had done the ironing, stripped the bed and washed the bedding and hung it on the line, and she was really chuffed. Then after a coffee and a catch up on the gossip, I dusted al through the house, vacuumed the conservatory and even visted Tesco with them! Mum said she knew it was Spring, was that why I had a spring in my step?! Maybe I'm over the worst of it and am on the way out of the tunnel so to speak. Fingers crossed it's not just another "pop my head over the top and then roll back down" job.

Hubby has been his usual self, earlier home, and teasing me like rotten. Then last night, Friday, we were having our Chinese and dvd night, and he tells me has another night out. Hhhmmm, getting to be a regular occurance, we'll have to wait and see.

Anyway, half way through Kill Bill and my bag of prawn crackers the phone rang. It was Sis In Law asking if she could pop round for a late tea. I said we had eaten and said it was no problem for her to come round, she knows the door is always open..... but then she went really quickly! I felt really guilty, it wasn't a romantic dvd night! we don't mind interruptions.......so next time no arguements, you're here for coffee. See I can be foreceful when I want to be.

Saturday morning, and hubby got back with the shopping, we were due to go out to get out Mothers day presents, and I thought maybe we could drive a little further and visit the other dog rescue centre we never got to last year. But no, he was tired so we came back for him to have a sleep. Maybe next weekend.


I was just on my way into the bedroom last night and the phone rang. Cue panic, heartbeat going ten to the dozen thinking the worst, and a little voice says "hello it's me". I was like ermmmmm I know the voice, "is it Colin". "Who'se Colin?" he replied. Then it sank in. It was The Groom To Be!! "Hang on a minute while I climb down the stairs and make my way back into the kitchen in complete darkenss". Why I couldn't turn a light on I'll never know. I tried to go in the conservatory but I couldn't hear a thing for the rain, so I stood in the kitchen talking to him. My feet were frozen, so I went and put my slippers on, then talked to the Bride To Be as well. It was good to catch up on stuff........and Monday is a date. I'll be there on Pal Talk. 6 on the dot, headset ready. I might even crack open a bottle of wine and get sozzled like old times!!! :)))) Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Anyway, I hope you like the new wallpaper, and I hope I didn't make the coffee too strong! 've finally flipped!!!!

Have a good weekend y'all

Hugs n stuff

Whisky

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home