Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Written By Me, Inspired By Stephaine

His hands caressed me, his fingers gently running themselves across my dress.

He held me tight, so tight I felt he may crush me.

The love in his eyes shone out, so much so that it reflected in my dress. The dress I wore so tight.

Slowly he undressed me, piece by piece, his eyes taking in the sight of my brown skin, he licked his lips and I knew he wanted me.

The heat was intense, we felt so close as his fingers pressed harder into me, almost as one.

Then, it happened, I lost control, I could feel myself breaking under his loving grip.

Oh the pleasure, Oh the pain.

He looked at me one last time, my soul slowly slipping from his grasp.

In his eyes I caught my reflection, then he turned and looked at the dress he had so fervently ripped from my skin.

"Darnit" He said angrily. "I thought it was a chicken Oxo!".

Love n hugs

WHiskyxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home