Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hair Today and Gone Tomorrow

On my way to Mum and Dad's there were police everywhere! In a mile and a halfs journey we saw four police cars, and two vans full of officers and the police helicopter was hovering not far away. I haven't seen anything on the news yet as to what had happened though.

My hair cut went well.....I was spoiled, normally I just get a wet cut and dry it myself, but today I was trimmed, razorred, blown dry and straightened! I could have done without the wax though....ewwww greasy.

Dinner was quick and easy, dressings went well and hubby came home reasonably early. He had his irritated head on though and kept telling me off :( He was snuggly before he went to bed though, and he does make me laugh when he's trying to be angry :)

I sat and worked on my crochet blankie as I was forced to watch football, then the apprentice and then the armstrongs.......not my choice of tv, but at least Killer Instinct and House are on tomorrow and the remote control will be firmly in my possession.

I meant to have an early night but ended up watching Peter and Jordan's farce of a programme while munching on toast and marmalade. By the way, I rechecked my weight at Mum and Dad's and I am nearly nine stone!!!! aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgh. Hehehehehehe time I had some meat on my bones :)

I crawled into my bed, set my alarm clock for Thursday's early start, and dreamt of a lie in on Friday.

Sweet dreams

Whisky

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home