Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Friday, March 10, 2006

One For The Girlies - My Top Ten Men

Wow! Two posts in one day, I just had a thought, Let's have a girly day and I'll post my top ten droolable men...........so here goes.

Oh and if you disagree let me know and I'll try and post your favourites!

In at number one, it had to be, yes it is, my one and only Hubby

Image hosting by Photobucket

The runner up at number two is the star of Prison Break currently showing on Monday nights on channel Five - Wentworth Miller......and he's my age!

Image hosting by Photobucket

In at number three, also from Prison Break - Dominic Purcell, hunky, full of muscle, and devlishly handsome.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Number four has to be Tom Cruise, yes I know Scientology, and faked relationships aside, he is cute.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Am I setting a trend here? All dark haired and blue eyed? Remind you of anyone?

Number five - Tom Welling, star of Smallvile and the new version of the film The Fog, another hunk.

Image hosting by Photobucket (sorry your pic is so small Tom)

Number six to me a new kid on the block. Jensen Ackles, star of ITV's Supernatural on Tuesday nights. He can excorsize my ghost anytime!

Image hosting by Photobucket

In at seven, with a long standing drool factor - George Eades of Channel Fives CSI.

Image hosting by Photobucket

A UK man in at eight - Mr Dermot O'Leary of Big Brother fame. Intelligent and good looking, what more could a girl ask for.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Closely followed at number nine by another English man. Star of Spooks (although he may not be in the next series due to injuries incurred in the last episode) Rupery Penry Jones.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And finally at number ten...........why have hamburger when you have steak at home?

Image hosting by Photobucket Hubby.

I hope you enjoyed it. Maybe soon I'll do top ten songs, or top ten films?

For now........sleeep well

Hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

1 Comments:

At Mar 10, 2006, 7:56:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

LOL - I love that you ended it with that quote!!! That's so sweet. And you're right. I guess I just always go for the real men.

Bah on Tom Cruise!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home