Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Farscape The Ending

As promised I got up early yesterday, and believe it or not, Ma In Law was on time! I enjoyed the trip over to Sis In Laws, apart from the speed bumps taken at 30mph. My Poor wounds :o

Sis In Laws holiday home is biiiiig! It's a shame it's only temporary as she did say the house would suit them having so much space. I even bagsied one cubby corner under the stairs for me, perfect. Acouple of bean bags, a net over the round window, a blankie......whisky heaven.

I did have one slight technical hitch. I had forgotten my sacred bandage, which enables me to "powder my nose". But we worked round it.

We were introduced to Percy the pigeon, and had numerous "listens" from little miss cuddles as it perched and tuwitt tuwooed on the roof. Also we visited "the monsoon house". I was shocked. I now completely understand why they couldn't stay there for three weeks while it dried out. The positive side is that the girls are changing bedrooms, and are having them redecorated too. Princess Purple's room is of course lilac :) and little miss cuddles room is going to be bubble gum pink..........any room for a little one?

So, after leaving them waving us off, Ma In Law Schumakker took the speed bubmps to task once more, and we travelled home.

As soon as I arrived my Mum rang :) to arrange tomorrows weekly visit and clean. She is knitting a jumper, I'm soooo jealous, and decide not to tackle my bobbles until tomorrow when she is there to put me right if I continue to lose it, my bobble that is.

The afternoon was spent listening to music and daydreaming. Hubby came home and tackled my dressings, and we had a lovely dinner. I went upstairs for a lie down having eaten too much, and then came back down and flicked throught the tv channels as he was lap topping.

I found the film of Farscape! I used to watch the tv show, and was annoyed when it was stopped, but more annoyed at the ending to the show. The fact that I only used to watch it to drool over the lean man is neither here nor there ;) The film however, all three hours of it, was wicked! it even had a happy ending yayyyyyyyyy!

After that, my bed was calling as I knew I had to be up early on Thursday morning, I had my nightly tipple, (a drop of whisky), said goodnight to my angel who sits at the side of my bed, put my head on the pillow and dreamt of aliens, bobbles, chocolate cake and wormholes. Nice!

Sweet dreams until tomorrow.

WHisky

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home