Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Handbags At Dawn!

Yesterday was another of those, "I don't know what to do" days. The fact that I have so many things I can do just seems to slip my mind. I have at least ten dvd's I could watch, at least eight books to read, a lap top to google on.....and I still flit between, yes you've guessed it, Robbie, Kelly and James Blunt on the stereo, pre recorded shows, and crocheting. I enjoy my crocheting though......my blankie is now big enough to cover my legs and up to my waist, each circuit takes longer to complete, but I find once I'm on one colour I can't wait to get onto the next!

So.....I'm all up to date on the pre recorded stuff, apart from what I recorded last night. Today I might even crack open a Tom Cruise dvd. I just can't decide?

Anyway, back to yesterday. I did some more washing, and due to the rain, one of our radiators is now chockablock with varying shades of black socks grrrrrrr! CCF came round and brought me a lovely birthday pressy. Two lovely balls of purple wool for my blankie :) and a wicked book. It has two hundred patterns in for squares for crochet blankets. I've already decided which one I'm doing, and the colours! Thankyou CCF, another friend who has got me sussed!

Hubby rang to say he was on his way home, and I asked for one thing from the supermarket. THinking this would only be a five minute delay, I got in the bath, and then lay on the bed and waited......and waited.......and waited......we really need to synchronise our watches. You see once I'm there I'm stuck. I can't get up as I daredn't risk moving around without my wounds covered. So....cue the phone to ring. In the end I gave up and watched Emmerdale upstairs.

Hubby came home, did my dressings, I dashed (well hobbled) downstairs to listen to the answer machine message, but hubby had other plans. He had had another bargain session at Tesco! So now I am the proud owner of three more long sleeve tee shirts :) and the most gorgeous pink metallic handbag and matching purse. He didn't think I would like it......but I ripped it out of the carrier bag, threw the packing around the kitchen and threw it straight over my shoulder. And guess what???

It is a perfect match to my phone..you know the pink one I keep whittering on about.

So the next half an hour was spent with me mentioning new outfits I had that I could wear wen I am better, that would match my hand bag. Women!

I listenend to the message once I had calmed down, and I have been invited for coffee at Sis In Laws "holiday home". Yayyyyyy finally we can catch up!

We had dinner, hubby got out his laptop (kinky) and I settled down to some more crocheting before Rebus started. Usually it's a good murder mystery, I turned over half way through, rubbish! Prison Break was good. All those men in tight white tee shirts, then I looked in the kitchen and saw hubby and thought....not a patch on him :) 19 years and I still fancy him like mad, is that normal?

Anyway, gorgeous hubby went to bed, and left me watching Supernatural. Another good show as long as you aren't scared easily. Oh yeah, and the two main men are kinda cute.

Midnight, and I crawled up to bed, sure i was going to dream about men in tight white tee shirts carrying metallic pink handbags chasing phantom men with hooks for a hand, while Tom Cruise sits in the corner crocheting a blanket, of course the theme music would be Robbie, or Kelly or James Blunt............

Sweet Dreams

Whisky

xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home