Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Two Birthday Cakes and Loads Of Pressies Later

I forgot to mention, that on Friday evening before I went upstairs I had left myself a note, it read, "happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Whisky, happy birthday to me". It must have been female intuition, as when I got up on the morning of my birthday I was all alone! Ok, Ok you can put the hankies away now.

I was just drinking my OJ, (I had no breakfast as hubby hadn't come home with it yet), and I got a lovely text message from Navie Wifey, wishing me a happy birthday and saying she was coming round later :) that was me cheered up.

Hubby got home, I had something to eat, and then Mum and Dad came round. I was thoroughly spoilt, three gorgeous presents, one in gold with my initials on it! After they had gone, hubby disappeared upstairs to wrap my pressies (last minute as usual), while I waited patiently NOT.

Again I was spoilt, dvd's clothes, underwear, choccies, nail stuff, and...................the Kelly CLarkson cd I have wanted forever!! That went straight on the cd player as loud as possible.

I got my dressings ready, so that I was organised and ready to go to Ma In Laws for dinner after Navie Wifey had been. It was due to be at Sis In Laws, but they have had a major flood. I won't go into detail.....but Sis In Law I hope it's all going well for you :(

I did turn the volume down on the stereo for when Navie Wifey arrived. Yet again I was spoilt rotten. She always takes the time to find things special to me :) Piggies and purple was the theme, and no I refuse to eat the chocolate with Piglet on!!! I still have the jelly pig you bought me the other year so there (sticks out tongue in childish fashion). But the 1st thing hubby did after you had gone was attach thr non chocolate piglet to said pink phone!! :)

Again, another true friend. NW has even caught onto hubby's bargain hunting techniques at Tesco, and gave him a few tips on freezing items bought for super low prices. Hey, maybe we should set up a business?? NW even noticed that Robbie's voice had raised a few octaves when James BLunt came on LOL.

So after a bath, a hair wash and dry, and an attack of the frizz bombs. I tied my hair back and we were off to Ma In Laws for dinner. My two favourite girls were there, and we had fun. Eating dinner, watching Cinderella, plaiting hair, eating not one by two birthday cakes! (Ma In Law had made me one and hubby had treated me to a Thornton's cake), singing happy birthday, blowing out candle's three times, getting beaten at snakes and ladders and pairs, goodbye cuddles and kisses........I was worn out! My first trip out since my hossy stay......but I loved it!

We got home just in time for the celebritiy singing competition Just The Two Of Us, and my main man Mark went through to the final woooooooooohoooooooooo! I have to admit, I think I have put back on the three kilo's I had lost in one night! But it was one hell of a birthday.

I just wish that Sis In Law and Mr Bleach hadn't had their problems. They say everything happens for a reason? but two inches of water?? maybe the spiders wanted a swim?

I was going to go to bed early but I ended up watching Alien Nation on channel five. I wished I hadn't, but there you go. In 1988 they weren't all that adventurous with Aliens I guess.

Anyway......another day, and another year older. I'm all of 35 now.

Thank you to everyone who took part in my Birthday, and no animals were harmed in the making of this blog.

Love and stuff

Whisky

xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home