Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tomorrow's The Day (Wednesday)

Well it's arrived all too quickly. Tomorrow's the day I see the Professor in Birmingham, and as you can tell, sleep isn't coming easily tonight. It's 1.33am and the nerves are setting in.

I have written out a list of my medication, and hubby is taking me and he remembers more of my history than I do at times.

I'm hoping it will be as positive a visit as last week with the dermatologist, and that at last I can start leading a normal life.

The weekend was lovely. Saturday was a chill out day, hubby on his pc, and me watching tv and relaxing next to him. The occasional pat on the head is his way of letting me know he is still there and thinking about me even though he is working, bless him.

Sunday was good too. I was up early, and was bathed and dressed all ready to leave for ma in laws for dinner when crisis struck!! Hubby had put his laptop down to read the paper's. When he picked it up again,it had lost all of the information he had input and the programme had closed down.

He managed to rescue some of it, and the rest when we got home from dinner so he was transformed from a grumpy bear to a happy bunny once more.

Dinner was lovely, the kids enjoyed it too, most of them asking for seconds of ma in laws famoust sticky toffy pudding!.

Poor Sis In Law was suffering from a really nasty cold, eyes streaming, sneezing the works. But she stuck it out, tormenting me about ghosts, which I deserved ;)

She rang the next day to check I was cold free, which I was, and sounded and said she felt much better.

I know with these immunoseupressant tablets that I have to be careful, but I'm not going to let it restrict my life more than it already is. If I get a cold, I get a cold....I'm sensible enough to contact the doctors if it gets worse and it will be dealt with then. I've enough on my plate without wrapping myself up in cotton wool!

Besides.....I wouldn'y miss out on ma in laws sticky toffy pudding and a cuddle of my neices for anything!!!

Hubby seemed ok tonight after the funeral. He told me all about how it went, and I helped him a little with some difficult emails he had to write. He had a good reception of people, and a good send off I'm sure he would have been proud of.

Anyway...my eyes are drooping, next time I post I will hopefully have some positive news to share, and you never know, my dreams of a dog may yet come true!!!

for now love and hugs for everyone

Whisky

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home