Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Happy Birthday!!

I have to wish 3 special people a happy birthday this week. So......

Happy Birthday to Purple Princess, Navie Wifey and Father In Law

I spoke to Purple Princess today, and she had had a good day so far :)

I need to make arrangements to transport Navie Wifey's pressie and card, but I'll drop hubby the hint later!

It's been a bit of a wishy washy day, washing, making bolognese sauce, and mainly looking at stuff on ebay. But at least tonight is a good tv night. The dvd is set to record in case I fancy an early night, but I doubt that will happen.

I'm still a 1 o clock in the morning kind of girl, and seem to do most of my e bay bidding at that time too!

I still can't believe that Christmas is nearly here! This year has gone so quickly. It only seems like yesterday that I made hubby stand and open the back door just as I opened the front, to let the new year in and the old year out. And yes, I do leave sherry and mince pies out for Father Christmas, and every year a bite is taken out of the pie.....so I still believe in Santa ;)

Anyway, a short but sweet blog today, I hope the birthday people have lovely day's.

Lots of love and hugs

WHisky

xxxxx

1 Comments:

At Dec 8, 2005, 10:29:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

Happy birthday from me to all of your friends. Enjoy the food, stay well!!

Hugs from all of us to you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home