Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

All Is Well, For Once A Happy Ramble

I've decided things have been a little depressing here in my little "I'm feeling sorry for myself world". So with a view to keeping the readers I have it's a positive post today.

When my smiles come back so does my sense of humour, and my ability to talk poor hubby to bits. He came home from work last night, we served dinner together, and all the while we were eating I whittered away to him about this and that. I hasten to add I don't speak with my mouth full! The muglets had gone down well at his work, and the e mail that Navie Wifey had sent to me worked a treat.

I won't post the link on here, as I don't think it's fair for me to put a link in that may scare someone I don't know. I forwarded it to Sis In Law, but did advise her not to open it in front of the girls.

It's one of those e mails that makes you jump out of your skin, it's titled An Elite Test, and advises you that 2 pictures will appear on your screen and you have to spot the three differences between them. It also states that if you can find all three differences you are one of the few elite people who have done so. So me, deciding before even looking at it that I can do it and therefore am one of the elite, studied the pictures hard. Nose as close to the screen as I could, peering here and peering there. Then.......well, if I could I would of sh*t myself. The most scarey face, the most ear splitting terrifying scream you ever heard comes out of nowhere, and I was well and truly HAD!

I played it for hubby, and even though I knew what was coming, and he didn't I still jumped when it replayed. I forwarded it to him, and he sent it to a couple of his work colleagues. One turned away at the crucial moment therefore missing the "punchline", and the other I think nearly wet herself. If anyone wants me to forward it, let me know your e mail address and I'll send it to you. But be warned it's very very scarey.

So, Navie Wifey......you got me well and truly! I'll get my own back hehehehehehehehehe!

I had to phone calls this morning, after the 2nd I decided I had better get up. I can't help it if I'm at my best (most painless) between 11pm and 2am, and therefore don't get out of my bed til 11.30...I really need to bring it forward an hour each night, therefore earlier an hour each morning and get back to some sort of reality.

BRB (be right back) I need to stir my bolognese sauce................

OK, back with you now.

I'm looking forward to tonights tv, the 2nd part of I Walk Away And I Stumble is on, and looks as if I might need a box of tissues for it. Then Medium, and Dead Zone. I'm going to be good and set the video for the last 2, and try and get an earlier night LOL.

Flue jab all went well, and my arm seems ok Yayyyy! No need for me to whine!

Tomorrow might be a bit scarey for me. Hubby has to go to London for a meeting. He's travelling by train and tube, so I've given him strict, and I mean strict, instructions to text me when he arrives at his destination. NOT when he is on the tube, and then again when he leaves. I'll take my mobile (yes the pink one) up to bed with me, and probably stay away til 8am when he texts. But London......well it just scares me, all those people, all the rats, and needless to mention the recent happenings.

"Stay safe hubby"

Ok that's me blogged out for today.

Here is a small picture for you all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Enjoy your day

Hugs

WHisky

xxxxx

2 Comments:

At Nov 17, 2005, 12:19:00 AM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

That was a very sweet pic.. and it was a happy ramble. I know it's hard to stay positive sometimes. I do. So hugs to you. And I hope you and hubby stay safe.

 
At Nov 21, 2005, 1:20:00 AM , Blogger Whisky said...

Thank you Holli, you always say the sweetest things that cheer me up :)

And Stephaine!! good to see you are enjoying the blog, I hope you stay with me for my whacky ride :)

Would be good to hear how you found me, and look forward to getting more comments from you.

It makes it all worth while to know more people are reading it!

Hugs for all

Whisky

xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home