Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Out with the old and in with the new!

Minxy has been spoiled.....Minxy is a very lucky lady!

I got up extremely late (as usual) on Saturday. Just as hubby returned from yet another mammoth shop, cheque stop, post office trip, and goody buying session.

Normally in my "just woke up mode" he would show me any bargains from Tesco. Like 6 eggs for 4pence, with a week to go on the date of course, through the kitchen window. But no, today he came waltzing in and gave me my Christmas present! Before I get told off for accepting xmas gifts a month early, I did try and refuse! Needless to say, his comments did no more than reduce me to tears! He has such a way with words. I blamed it on the "just woke up combined with pmt syndrome" and he was really sorry. He sure knows how to make a girl feel guilty.

Anyway, once I had eaten, read the paper, and woken up I had a play with my new toy. It's something I spotted about a month ago, and have been hinting ever since that it's on offer, and he may need to buy it quick before the price goes up. So he did bless him.

It's a pink.....yes pink! mobile phone!!! Not an expensive one, just a cheap and cheerful camera phone, but........and I'll say it again......PINK!

So, once the phone was charged up and ready to go, I played with every feature I could. Asking hubby loads of times to "look at me" and "smile" so I could test out all of the picture frames, and options.

Last year, in Australia, my cousin, who I met for the 1st time, made me a beautiful phone charm with my name on it, in pink and purple. The phone I had then hadn't got a "hole" on it for it, so it was hung from my handbag so it was always with me. Now it is proudly attached to my new pink phone!

Sis in Law rang, and I told her, but she wasn't impressed. She's not a phone lover, and even the fact that it was pink didn't sway her. Never mind, I'm sure when she see's it she'll fall in love with it.

I don't know what to do with my old phone? It currently has a Winnie the pooh cover on it, featuring Pooh, Tigger and of course Piglet. I used the old sim card for the new phone to keep the same number. SO if anyone knows of a good home for a bruised and batter Nokia, let me know.

That wasn't the only pressy I got!

I was also given a lovely purple Yoropen. These are wicked for left handed people like me, and anyone with writing difficulties. Your fingers rest high up on the ledge of the pen, and it means you have clear visibility for what you have written. It also means you aren't dragging your hand through the ink, like us lefties often do!

And.......another purple pen! this one a multipen, with blue, black, red and green ink. It's a lovely chubby pen, with a rubber grip. As you may have guessed, I'm a purple and pink freak!

So, yes I am spoiled, yes I am naughty for accepting the gifts before xmas, and no I'm not expecting to get other presents on Xmas day. Having a cuddle with hubby will be enough for me!

Anyway..................enuff rambling about it...........here's the photo evidence!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com My new phone!....Did I tell you it was pink??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com My old phone :( seriously if anyone wants it drop me an e mail or comment.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com My schlurple purple pens! I'm catching up with my neice now for purple stuff!!

So that's all from me. I'm off to check my sales on E bay.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Love and hugs from me

WHisky

xxxxxxx

1 Comments:

At Nov 7, 2005, 5:22:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya, sell your phone on Ebay! My hubby spent all last week selling old phones and made a fortune...mugins here is the one having to cart them to the post office though! Love the new 'pink' phone, Miss Crystal is in competion with you there! Sent you piccies earlier of the 'new arrival'...! Must go dinner cooking. Take care. luv Navy Wifie x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home